No Brit and Run

for Spears

10/25/2007 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brit And RunBritney Spears has dodged a bullet.

The judge in the hit and run case against the popwreck permanently stayed the hit and run charge. It's complicated, but basically it means since Spears settled with the alleged victim by paying her around $1,000 plus rental car fees, she won't be prosecuted for hit and run.

As for the other criminal charge -- driving without a California license -- Britney plead not guilty. Her next appearance is set for November 26. The judge ordered her to appear. But guess what? Britney's dance card is full. There's a hearing in her custody case that same day. It's hard juggling all that legal stuff, y'all.

Stay tuned.

matt

WHO CARES ANYMORE!! LEAVE HER ALONE

Alan

first blah blah

eve

Jail Time!
That would teach her!

matt

first and second bitch

Cartman

She is woman driver. She is supposed to be bad driver.

Crocodile Informanat

Once again everyone gives STARS a break......if I hit a parked car I know what I would be looking forward too. Bad Parent, Bad Driver......what else will the world discover next!!!!

heather

What ever happened to baby jane?

Butterfly

~Go Figure~

Michigan Mom

If I hit a parked car, I would turn it into the insurance company.......Jail time would never be a option.....Geeezzzz

lees

hasn't she hit two people with her car since this episode?
Uh, I'm not thinking this girls should be getting away with all these motor vehicle violations - no one else would.

Fly on the Wall

Well, it's just another example of special treatment for celebritites. It makes me sick. Britney makes me sick. She should already be in jail for her drug abuse and child abuse. The sad thing is, when her boys are older and someone calls one of them a son-of-a-bitch, that overused phrase will, in this case, be sadly true.

The Monkey Zone

Have you guys seen this about Britney... It will seriously crack you up (NOT SPAM)

Dog is a racist mutt!

Thanks for being an idiot again Brit! You just wasted more taxpayer time and money to deal with what could and should have been a non-issue. Oh, that's right- maturity is not yet an option. Always take the low road, I guess.

Fridayz

Can one day go by without seeing this piece of trash skank in the news with her drama? So sick of seeing her fat bloated ugly face all over tmz and the news every day.

Michigan Mom

She was never charged with Drug ot Child abuse.......There is processes that need to be taken...You dont just throw people in Jail....at least not any other state....She is she is not guilty of anything at this point.....If TMZ reports in you should be in jail? They need to round up OJ...Lindsay and a lot others if thats the case.
Not a fan of her's but I'm not stupid neither.....Read...think then POST

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments