Rock Delivered Knuckle Sandwich at Waffle House

10/25/2007 4:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mud, blood and beer -- all things Kid Rock was served up at a recent trip to a Georgia Waffle House.

Kid Rock was on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" today, where he talked about his recent Southern brawl that got him taken into custody on a misdemeanor charge of simple battery. Kid says that after tipping $300, "This one kid just started talking. At one point, I'm like, it's cool. I'm going to buy you breakfast ... one thing led to another, windows were breaking cussing and fussing ... the mud the blood and the beer."

Kid doesn't seem fazed by the altercation though -- he even presented Ellen with a t-shirt from the prestigious eatery.

Cate

KID ROCK RULEZZ HATERS< WAKE UP AND SMELL THE WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deb

PAM>GIVE ROCK HIS DANG RING BACK,ARE U THAT BROKE? WAT RICH GUY IS ANDERSON HANGING ONTO TOMORROW,IN HOPES FOR SOME EASY CASH?

deb

ITS BOUT TIME ROCK CAME TO HIS SENSES ON THAT ANDERSON THING,SHE WAS A SERIES,LOL>SERIES GET USED UP AND BORING

deb

kid wat was it like being married to tom yuk lee?that guy is so scuzzy.why do people expect that this anderson is dating low lifes,she is a low life herself so wats the big shock...looks dont dont mean that you deserve the best!!! personality runs the show and well we see where andersons show led to...now shes hanging on to rich man,shes a cheap azz wh - - -

ding dang y'all

He cracks me the hell up!!!!!!

Skank You, Y'all

Love ya' Kid. You're hot.

John C jackson

#1, It doesn't say he is from the South.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

KID ROCK AND BRITNEY NEED TO HOOK UP THEN KID CAN KICK K-FEDS ASS...

K-Dizzle

Kid wasn't referring to fighting in actual beer at Waffle house, it's a quote from Johnny Cash's song "Boy named Sue."

getitrightstupid

Kid Rock is a joke. First he tried country and that didnt work, next rap, didnt work and now that "American Badass" please, you didnt come from a trailer park, you came from middle class Mich. ....I promise you and everyone in the US that if I see kid rock at a waffle house or anywhere else for that matter I will not hesitate to pull his fake card and knock him out myself. Just look at this guy. Hes probably about 150lbs. soked. Oh ya kid...YOURE DONE!!!

DARK MEAT ONLY

You won't find any decent Southern Aristocrats in Michigan either. So you can kept you kid pebble friend in Michigan. The South doesn't need a suburban Detroit riff raft.

charlotte

Time to grow up Bob and stop all the fighting and kid stuff, your a dad and need to set an example for your son!

Mark

He is just another scuzball that got lucky, another douche that has to flaunt his money, and a red-neck wannabe from MICHIGAN.

He'll be old news in 5 years.

Mariah

Nice job, #24. I didn't think that many people would take the beer comment it so literally. I kind of like this guy. He stands up for what he believes in and he also supported the troops on the USO tours (very important in my book). He is a little bit of a poser, though, considering he comes from money and tries to act all street smart and "brought myself up from the bootstraps" type, but whatever. He seems to wear his emotions on his sleeve and I think he's pretty self-deprecating as well. I think it's good he's free of Pam Anderson, too. She's so scuzzy.

VertigoMynd

Kid Rock as always keeping it real!!! thanks for just being you man...one damn funny dude too!...come back to Louisville!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2