Jail Time for Jason Wahler

10/26/2007 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that reality "star" Jason Wahler is in a Washington state jail... serving time!

The 20-year-old former "Laguna Beach"-er is currently in an Issaquah, Wash. jail for 30 days on a fourth degree assault charge and a charge of a minor exhibiting signs of intoxication -- stemming from an incident at a Seattle hotel last April.

TMZ is told Wahler checked himself in at 4:00 PM yesterday afternoon.

Wahler's rep, Siri Garber, told Life and Style, "He has been through rehabilitation, done community service and has been attending AA meetings. He would like to be an example to young people to make them realize that there are consequences for bad behavior. He is making amends and looks forward to continuing success in his career."

He will likely serve twenty days -- inclusive of time off for good behavior.

It's Me!

Normally people's mug shots are ugly or scary looking. His is kinda cute, no?

londonrules

20 year old?????????? ARE YOU SURE?

You know WHO!

He looked like a dork on that rap show, he can't rap or dance, and I guess since he didn't show up for practice, he can't tell time either. I just hope that he wasn't getting paid for that mess. Hopefully, he and others like Heidi and Chucky will stop riding the coat tails of Lauren Conrad, and just go away. I think her show will be so much better without the 3 of them. Jason Wahler is not cute, and I don't see what LC saw in him. I wonder if she has low self-esteem.

londonrules

actually he is a hottie.
i just can't believe that he's only 20.
TMZ ARE YOU SURE?

Wrestlingsucks

I heard on entertainment tonight that Whaler has a small p e nis

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Oh great. Being a resident of Issaquah, my local tax dollars are now going to feed & house this douchebag loser, as he serves his time for being an immature *sshole & drinking/getting in fights in Seattle. Why can't he just go back to Hollywood to serve his time? We don't like hollywood douchebag losers up here in Washington, as we place more value in substance than in style; last thing we want is to have to pay our hard earned dollars for their hollywood created drug/alcohol/anger management problems...

Kayla

I think that's just hysterical! I live right near where the jail is that he's at.

Vicky

Who is he?

Kevin

When he gets out he can still hang with L.C. She doesn't have a clue sometimes.

gilmorefreak

Wait? We have a jail in Issaquah? Figures he wouldn't be willing to do time in County or Big City lockup and instead chose to go with the cushy joint.

Jack Meoff

I'd suck on his nuts. He is such a hottie!

deelicious

He's a hottie??? really i just don't see it? AT ALL! #24 Im sure you bob some good nob skanky whore.

deelicious

I went to HS with this douche bag and my bf dated him she said he's got a teeny tiny one.

Kathy

Why isn't this idiot in the King County Jail? Not like he deserves to be in the suburban city jail that is likely clean and fairly empty. He needs to be where the crime happened-Seallte-only then will he be "sending kids the right message". We get the real loser message being sent LOUD and CLEAR!!

JonJ

For twenty, he's looking pretty haggard. As far as being "the hottest man on the planet," not even in the running. Here's a tip: Google "John Holliday Playgirl" and you'll get my point, as well as an eyefull!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments