Jennifer Hudson:

Preaching to the Choir?!

10/26/2007 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Dreamgirl" Jennifer Hudson may want to cancel her Vogue subscription!

Andre Leon Talley and Jennifer Hudson
The glowing 26-year-old former "Idol" contestant showed up to a NYC fashion event on Thursday, with her caftanista pal, Andre Leon Talley, who, believe it or not, is an Editor-at-Large for Vogue. The devil wears a graduation gown!

Talley was responsible for Jen's NASA-inspired Oscar outfit debacle, and now he's turned up looking like a reject from the St. Francis Prep boys choir! Sang it, girl!

Nancy

Don't knock Andre. How many editorial staffers do you know on sight He knows what he's doing.

Dawn Day

How come TMZ isn't asking "Baby Bump?" Any time a woman has any protrusions in her waist they assume she's knocked up.

Huh?

Kitty Angel

#9 ... cows have udders, not utters

mikiejoe

#17 made me laugh so I had to respond. That picture makes me laugh -- he's a dork and she's a beached whale. Some guys (and ladies) like those big ole sloppy utters. Someone else already said it too...she thinks they are hot and she thinks she is hot. Sorry, I am not looking for a skinny woman but I like a little less fat on my women...okay, I lied...I like a lot less fat than I see in that woman!

take dat betches

not a flattering fabric on either betch

stephen

didn't he already wear that same thing about a year ago...It was bad then and even worse now!!!!!!!!!

michelle

please don't compare that nasty nasty outift to the St. Francis Prep Boys Choir...I went to St. Francis Prep for high school and the outfits dont even remotely look like that!

Leo

Can some of you all shut the hell up with the fat comments. She is not a small woman. She has never been small and never will be 100 lbs like some of you skinny ass wanna B models. Get a life and stop talking about this woman. She has done nothing to you and you can't say anything bad about her. Everyone is not perfect and she is a beautiful woman.

stupidpeople

I'm sick of seeing this fat b***h . She needs to lose some weight !!!! Why does she keep flaunting her fat around as if it's cool to be a big pig looking b***h.

Put down the snacks and get off my tv Jennifer Hudson.

Wc from Sc

# 4 I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF I CERTAINLY AGREE WITH YOU. A OVERWEIGHT OSCAR SO FUNNY.

DEE RAY

Andre has not dressed her in one attractive thing yet!! She looks a hot mess!! Like she's about to pop! And that old red frock that Andre has on needs to be left in his bedroom not on the red carpet!

Is he trying ot sabbatoge her career?!

stupidpeople

She's not thick ...she's FAT. Why should we cheer for this big looking beast ? What ...because she sang a jennifer holliday song while looking 300 pounds ?

Seriously ...she needs to go back to wherever she came from . The buffet? The all you can eat hamburgers joint? Playing with Charlotte the spider on the farm?

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Is she preggo

mo1

Wow....you guys are hilarious, but you are on point. Yes, Andre is a hot mess and he's making his "project" Jennifer look like a mess too! She's only 26 years old, but she always look old(er) and tired in her appearance...not young, hip and classy. I dont mean to knock her weight, but she should wear something that accentuates her figure, not make her look heavy, pregnant, and tired.

I must say...Good job TMZ. You guys are ALWAYS at the the right spot at the right time. How many people do you have working for TMZ???

poppinpete

She's not pregnant, she's just a FAT, UNTALENTED, PIG. I couldn't stand her on American Idol, her crappy attitude, and when she dissed the show, she said that it did nothing for her, then I really hated her. If it wasn't for American Idol, you pig, you'd still be flipping burgers somewhere, you bitch, lol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments