Jennifer Hudson:

Preaching to the Choir?!

10/26/2007 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Dreamgirl" Jennifer Hudson may want to cancel her Vogue subscription!

Andre Leon Talley and Jennifer Hudson
The glowing 26-year-old former "Idol" contestant showed up to a NYC fashion event on Thursday, with her caftanista pal, Andre Leon Talley, who, believe it or not, is an Editor-at-Large for Vogue. The devil wears a graduation gown!

Talley was responsible for Jen's NASA-inspired Oscar outfit debacle, and now he's turned up looking like a reject from the St. Francis Prep boys choir! Sang it, girl!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

rudewaitress

Thanks for the mammaries...!!!

Grumpy old man

#53, you are the type of idiot you eventually finds out yrs. later that you have black relatives 9a la Dich Cheney) or maybe that you're black yourself. lmao Go kill yourself.

SuperStarSteve

I think Jennifer Hudson looks great, but this Andre guy looks like he's trying to out Diva Jennifer with his graduation cloak. She's fine in the picture without him. I guess his ego insists he be in the picture, but he looks silly in his red frock.

HngOver

I think I see some nips, silver dollars perhaps?

J

Hudson never wears flattering styles for her body, and the cleavage is always out there.

Pukka

She should have "South Beach" as her daily diet. Not pertaining to the size of the appetite by the way.

Shed 40 pounds, she may have some sex appeal even. The 40Ibs include 10 Ibs each arm, 20 Ibs on the stomach. I suggest fat blasting yoga, vegetable, sushi and fibre diet.

Harvey-Levin-Vag

Why do you go on and on about Britney's weight, TMZ, and fail to obsess about Jennifer's weight ? I mean, don't you want us to know what Jennifer eats ? And does she go to Starbucks ? Taco Bell ? This is big news, y'all. Does she have any pumpkin decorations for Halloween ? Does Ellen ?

huh?

This picture clearly shows how you can't put a dress on a pig. Invest in a mirror you egotistical wench.

tmzer

Looks like she swallowed Ruben studdard. What a cow collapsing in her own body.

Mario

It's called LOOKING NATURAL people. I guess since she did not go under the knife or anorexic induced diet it may look weird to you guys not looking like the other females in Hollywood. BTW- I did not know that so many people that posted know what fat really is. I did not know that fat people can have collar bones showing a long neck line and jaw line sticking out as well. HELLO - maybe that is the size her bones grew into and not necessarilly fat.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk