Spears Buys the Boys an Expensive New Toy?

10/26/2007 9:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a day before she's due in court for another custody hearing, Britney Spears was spotted out shopping with her sons -- and the court-approved monitor -- at Swings N' Things.

TMZ caught Spears arriving at the Calabasas emporium yesterday afternoon, her monitor driving Brit's white Mercedes as Jayden and Sean slept in the back seat. Spears emerged to her usual paparazzi crush while the boys stayed in the car with Brit's new "friend." The popwreck quickly pointed out which wooden swing set she wanted and went inside.

Both Britney and K-Fed are due in court today at 1:30 PM -- and TMZ will be there.

WTF!!!!

EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD HAS GOT SOME DUMB STUPID CRAP WITH THEMSELVES, THEIR JOB EVEN THEIR FAMILIES. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD. THE GIRL CANT TAKE A DUMP WITH OUT THE MEDIA PUTTING IT ON THE FRONT COVER OF A MAGAZINE OR THE 1ST THING ON THE NEWS. EVERYDAY IN THIS WORLD ONE PARENT WILL LOSE CUSTODY OF THE CHILD. WHATS THE BIG DEAL. LEAVETHE B*TCH ALONE. I CAN SEE WHY THAT DUMB ASS PHOTOGRAPHER GOT HIS FOOT RUN OVER.LMAO. BIG DUMMY. I WOULD HAVE BEEN PLOWED THOSE NOSEY ASS UNDERPAID IDIOTS OVER.

Lady

Oh my God!!! Leave this poor woman ALONE!!! It is not fair to do this to a human being, why can't she press charges for stalking??? Just because she is a celebrity is no reason that so many people (especially all those creepy men photogs) can violate her personal space. These greasy people get so damn close to her it's disgusting. How can anyone live like that?

DEBRA

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE. POOR GIRL HAS TO PUT UP WITH THOSE POPS IN HER FACE EVERYWHERE SHE GOES.IF I WERE HER I WOULD TELL THEM WHERE TO GO.IM GLAD I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM. THANK GOD. BRITNEY DO WHAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO AND GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABIES BACK. THEY BELONG WITH THERE MOTHER.

Annette

#4 I didn't see the kids. Did they stay in the car with the monitor?

MOM

please you nasty thing take a shower and find a good hairdresser !!!!!!!

JANET

Boy Brit cannot even go toy shopping...what is the big deal......wonder if they follow her to the bathroom..enough already.

Lori

I am SURE without a doubt every child in Hollywood with a celebrity star for a parent has a swing set. GIVE me a break. Why on earth does she insist on not shopping on the web, or having her assistant do these things for her, gas, starbucks, There are stars far more important than herself. The media attention is ridiculous it is either TMZ or is it herself promoting it I am not sure which it is. It is SO mundane. Give us all a break Brit and the Paps.

someone

YOU PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS ARE MORONS
NOBODY READS YOUR POSTS!
WE DON'T CARE! TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF YOU STUPID F***S!
(yes i know i typed this in all caps, so don't say anything about it)

MEL FAN

Lees - How could the boys swing as newborns - IDIOT!!! They are just now getting to the age that they can use a swing set - you must not have kids !!! Why can't everyone just leave the girl alone?!!! All parents make mistakes - quit judging her and take care of your own families!!! The photogs won't let her breathe - give her a break !!! Sugarbritches

Lenn K.

She's way over 800 stories about Britney by the end of the day. It's sooo dumb to cover this gal like this every single day!!!

Lori

We say it is dumb for them to keep covering her but if you look at "comments" her dumb reports receive the highest "comments" numbers. If all of us (including myself" would boycot those stories and not respond, TMZ would stop it for sure but they can see they retain the highest level of comments. Henceforth, they keep "reporting" the nonsense.

AJ

This mite not be a nice thing for me to say but I really don't care about her personal life. I'm all about the new album. Go Britney! I love U! I can't wait for it to come out. I herd is already and it's amazing! Now I just want to buy it!

Annette

WHY DO PEOPLE CLICK ON THE BRITNEY ARTICLES & THEN COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY'RE READING BRITNEY ARTICLES???

THERE ARE PLENTY OF ARTICLES ABOUT OTHER CELEBRITIES IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS. OR YOU CAN EMAIL TMZ WITH YOUR THOUGHTS.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE "REAL" NEWS, THEN GO TO A REAL NEWS SITE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE BRITNEY SPEARS ARTICLES, THEN SCROLL ON DOWN TO AN ARTICLE ABOUT A DIFFERENT CELEBRITY.

YOUR BEHAVIOR IS PERPLEXING & BORING.

jodi

Just because she bought a new swing set does not mean that she didn't have a baby swing in house...of course she did.....And her oldest child is 2 which means that a full size swing set would have been useless prior to about now...Those who claimed she should have had a swing set before her oldest was 2 are simply fools. I am sure she has many more toys and slides and play cars than most do. I purchased a swing set when my oldest was almost 2. When should she have purchased the swing set ...before the kids could crawl?

Stop reading silly made up articles which begin with "as reported by" or "According to ....media" and believeing them as truth..I understand that K-Fed has put a lot of effort and money into smearing Britneys name and playing mind games with her but surely an average IQ can see through the CAD that he is. You should be commenting to the writer about misleading and poor articles. Or ask why is Britney out and about more important news than the fact that K-Fed was caught smoking pot on video tape hours before watching the kids? Do not tell me that you have not seen the video tape prior to google searching it. The video is on line.

Just look at the "hit and run" issue. She bumped a parked car while rolling into a parking space. She looks at her car and sees no damage. So she assumes there is no new damage to the other car. But most articles on this issue say "Britney SMASHES" parked car indicating a fast moving crash and knowing they have misled the reader.

Annette

I love the caps lock police & the grammar police. Nothing more entertaining than a self-empowered peon who feels it's their responsibility to dictate protocol to people they don't even know.

And how do They know what others read & don't read with this "WE" stuff? This is a blog site with a diverse demographic. People are going to contribute in any manner they wish. Besides, I'd much rather see word rage than road rage. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments