TMZ -- Streaming with Brit

10/26/2007 11:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brace yourselves y'all! In just a short while, Britney Spears will face Superior Court Commissioner Scott Gordon at an L.A. court and battle to regain shared custody of her two kids. It's bound to be one of craziest courthouse scenes of all time!
Live Streaming Video @ 3:00 PM EDT
We'll have live streaming video of the Britsanity, starting at 3:00 PM EDT, which will run until she leaves the building.

Git yer bag o' Cheetos and orange sody ready -- this one's gonna get wild!

julie

TMZ - give it a rest....... Frankly after some of the stuff that has appeared on this sight lately I'll just stick to PEOPLE.COM You guys just seem to enjoy other people's pain and suffering way to much.

JJ

You guys suck. If it gets crazy, its cause you made it crazy. Next you'll be reporting from a local toilet on her bowl movements. Who cares?

Blah blah blah

Out of respect for the children, can we just stay away and let them deal with this privately?

mickey

With all due respect, I love coming to this site, but in all seriousness, I find this a little disturbing. Regardless of what the girl has done to herself over the past few years or that fact that she is a celebrity, this is a child custody hearing. I know this is a celebrity web-site and I certainly don't blame them on reporting updates, but to hound the courthouse and these people like this is going a little far. I guess it does depend on who will watch it, but you have to remember these are people and children that are involved, and I think it's a little disgusting the way you are going about it...

Studly

I don't want pictures, I want the story!

Steve

Maybe it's just me... But I want more Britney! She is the most interesting trainwreck ever. Don't ever stop with Brit-Brit news. More more more!

L.A. Native

FYI ~ TMZ is a "fluff" blog dedicated to celebrity happenings.

If you want to know about the fires and/or world news I suggest you click on over to CNN or another major news site.

Don't fault TMZ for doing exactly what they're suppose to be doing ~ reporting news that is really inconsequential to any of us.

death on a cracker

good time for a suicide bomber..... they can get Brit AND the paps at the same time! you know you want it.

kim suck

dana!!!! we will not leave the whore alone until the kids are safe!! and away from the skank of of mother!

OPEN UR eyes Lady!

TMZ......ur sick!

OCD

Oh, good Lord, TMZ. Streaming video? I thought the Starbucks and shopping shots were ridiculous, but to shoot a streaming video of the outside of the courthouse is completely baffling. What are you going to do to fill the time? Interview passers-by?

I'm obviously not a Britney fan, but this is outrageous, even for you gossip-mongers.

Team K-Fed

I can't wait ya'll, got my starbucks and filled up my car with gas. Let the good times roll

Rye Guy

Oh and By bu bu... U need a life of some sort... do something... anything.... Get a job at TMZ, im sure u would be hired on the spot ! Its ppl like U who nvr should have children or contact with anyone of the human race for that matter...

hannah montana fan

Isnt there better stuff to report on then this needless stuff ?? Come on the fires need to be reported on !!!!

Team K-Fed

You people crack me up with the "what about reporting on the fires?" This is a celebrity gossip website you retards.