« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cardinal Sin? NFL Star Hit with Paternity Suit!

10/26/2007 9:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A former Raiderette cheerleader says Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, Jr. is the father of her unborn child -- and she's filed suit!
Click to launch documents
According to the court documents obtained by TMZ, Angela Nazario claims she and Fitzgerald had a sexual relationship which resulted in Nazario's pregnancy. She says she is due in January. While Fitzgerald cops to hooking up with Nazario, he is asking that a DNA paternity test be taken after the child is born. Eddie Murphy, is that you?

Nazario is seeking child support from Fitzgerald, which he says he'll provide, if he's determined to be the father. A source close to Nazario says he has asked her to "hide" out in a small Arizona town, and asked her to have an abortion. Fitzgerald also allegedly tried to bribe her with offers of houses and cars, and when she declined, he told her "I don't need this all over the news like Matt Leinart." Oops.

Calls to Fitzgerald's attorney were not immediately returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

roughdaddy

its his fault,,, he was sleeping at the pimping wheel,,,who wants to knock up a 37 year old broad...thats what you do in life you pay for your mistakes,,,you even learn that on the football field,,,lets hope the test come out in your favor or pay up douche....

Poet

i cant believe in 07 people are still hittin it raw.....ewwwwwwww they should both be happy that all got was a baby....ewwwww

Real Woman

Im having a baby by a NFL player too. I guess you think Im a gold digger too. eventhough I ve been with him for two years and he knew what he was doing when he got me pregnant despite my pleas to practice safe sex.!!! Im not mad at him or myself. Just enjoying the moment as I should beautiful and pregnant and sexy !!!

Nalgies

This 37 year old WOMAN should have known better than to get herself mixed up with a 24 year old! Goes to show you what she was really looking for...a baby-daddy and the rewards she will be reaping from it...all I can say is that poor child has no chance with a gold digger mommy!

Real Woman

I forgot to mention ...that I am much older than him 13 years to be exact. To all you out there that dont understand Men love older woman. Sex is much better and we are confident with our sexuality. We please our partner fully and enjoy being pleased. When I first met my football player I told him I rather be just friends because of the age difference. His respond to that was that younger girls could do nothing for him in the bedroom, and they usually are looking for a player to pay their bills. Older woman are confident, stable and secure. Very attractive to a man. Now that Im pregnant I cant get enough of him and he cant get enough of me. And I would never out him in the media or expose our child to it. This private relationship is only our business. It may not be true love between larry and this woman but before you make your comments on Larrys story. Remember you havent lived in his shoes or the woman.

Dolla Wil

For those of you haters, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!! you dont even know the poor girl and your calling her a skank, and talking about her family.. You guys need to GROW UP and realize that this is an every day thing.. And by the way This is the third pregnancy for him. The others went away with empty promises.. Its time to Be a man LARRY... I know your a good guy and will do whats right...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6