Hottest Videos -- Week of 10/21

10/27/2007 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was slammed by a lumbering photog outside of Cold Stone Creamery -- welcome to the Valley, bitch!

Marie Osmond fainted after her routine on "Dancing with the Stars" this week -- sympathy vote, anyone?

Mel B's usually scummy hubby did good this week -- helping out a homeless man outside of Hyde with some much needed food.

Suri Cruise is adorable. 'Nuff said.

Britney held a conversation with her favorite peeps -- the paparazzi -- talking about her kids, her upcoming music video and the California wildfires, y'all.

Rhonda

Can you people give her some peace. It is her life and her lips ! Britney is the Best and you all know this. She has done right with Gimme More as this is what you all do. You want more, more, more and know Kevin has jumped on the train wanting more, more more $$$$$$$$ Shame on you give her something for a change Peace. This is something the whole world could use.

5THBEATLE

I KNOW THAT THE PAPS CAN BE OVERBEARING AT TIMES, BUT GIVE ME A BREAK. SPEARS HAS NO RIGHT TO HER KIDS. SHE'S A BAD MOTHER. IF SHE WAS THE MOTHER OF MY KIDS I'D TRY TO GET FULL CUSTODY ALSO!! SHE'S A MESS!!!!!!!!!

CELEBRITIES

Was it REALLY necessary to use the B word. She is a human being with feelings. It is not like she is some evil criminal.

How would it feel if someone referred to a member of your family like that in public

Rhonda

Life is not about the storm. It is about dancing in the rain!!!

Never judge another until you have walked a mile in their shoes!!!

If you can't say nothing nice then say nothing at all!!!

OOH what tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive!!! (TMZ)

Hell hath no fiery than a woman heart scorned!!!

Nicole

She is mentally ill. There is nothing else to say about her.

Rhonda

Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see!

Harvey-Levin-Vag

I like that bracelet. Where did she get it, Harvey ?

michaelocean

I think TMZ.COM is great. I was surprised that the author of this piece referred to Britney as a “Bitch”. She has an addiction problem and needs some serious competent help soon, before she is killed, or kills someone, or both. Addiction is a widespread problem. I understand the problem, as I’m a recovering alcoholic, having been sober for 6 ½ years now. I can share with you that most people with an addiction problem as advanced as Brits, are far worse in their behaviour. It is beyond me why someone who has a disease has to be referred to as a “bitch”. There are some real “bitches” and “bastards” at TMZ.COM if that is the case.

I’m surprised that Harvey would allow such a person who wrote this to work on his staff, and when he learns of this, I don’t think he will be impressed. Well your days might be numbered, if I read Harvey right. I have always wanted to work for TMZ.COM and provide some Canadian content and perspective as there are many reads in the great white north. I also have dual citizenship and can provide the view from both perspectives, but hope Harvey is able to clean out the trash first! See you on the unemployment line! I’ll bring the camera!

Michael Ocean (American/Canadain)

W.Dalton.

LISTEN PEOPLE STICK A FORK IN IT ALREADY... I KNOW THIS GIRLS GOT SOME SERIOUS ISSUES. BUT DAMN!!! THIS IS GETTING CRAZY AS HELL.. SHES DONE HER ON SELF IN SURE DON'T NEED ANY MORE HELP.. AND WHY IS THIS GIRL SUCH A BIG DEAL ??? I DON'T SEE WHERE SHES WORTH ALL THIS HOOP -LA.

Elizabeth

What an idiot she is!!! Go Away!!

ClerksGirl

That is so sad. You can't even go about your normal life without having a camera in your face. I'm not a Britney fan, but I feel so sorry for her.

montana mike

hey rhonda, you're starting to sound like that naked ass chris crocker--are you trying for your own reality show.

madcat4now

Amazing the popularity that Britney has. The photogs mob her. This would drive me bananas.

Be glad with things smooth out for her in her custody thing.

She certainly has been a phenomena over the last few years, and still is.

Look forward to the next music video!

I love those who bad mouth her, but yet still read about her unceasingly. Idiots. Compared to her success, wonder how successful they are. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

parishilton

I'm not going to cry a river for Britney, but I think the way she is followed around and hounded to be as weird or weirder than she is.

Ralph

Just when are people going to figure out that Brittney brings all this upon herself.If she ever got her kids back,all it would do is cramp her lifestyle.SHE is the one who tells the photogs where she is going and ask where are they going to be.If everybody left her alone,did not pay any attention to her,she might just think about what she is doing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments