Julia vs. Marla

Who'd You Rather?

10/27/2007 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Pretty Woman" Julia Roberts turns 40 on Sunday, while celebuwife Marla Maples turns 44.

Who'd you rather?
The question is ...

Love those Marla blue eyes & she has a Playmate figure.

Marla's eyes for me too plus the awesome D cup loveliness.

traceyB

It always amazes me that Julia Roberts slept with almost everyone of her costars(including Matthew perry when she did a cameo on Friends) and isn't considered a slut.

Tony Leake

Julia can't even act..... she's just good at getting pregnant and 'acting' like America's Sweetheart. Give me more 'Britney'. TMZ needs a 'Would you rather..... Britney or Kevin?' That would be interesting. And Julia... go back into hiding for another 10 years. No one misses you!

~WootsCute~

~My bad TraceyB, we didn't know you were in Julie's bed when all that sleeping around was going down to know that. You don't know what the woman has or hasn't done and stop relying on freaking tabloids as a source of truthful reporting about her private life. Anyway, I'll take some of Julie, Marla looks kinda ragged in that pic.~

WWW.richromances.com

Love them both. They are beautiful women.

Lionel

stupidest poll ever. i like julia roberts. if erin brockovitch comes on tv i usually watch it and she makes you feel the emotions the character is going through. she has a great smile and laugh.

KindAndThoughtful

This polling section of TMZ is my favorite feature of TMZ. I find it fascinating and I love reading the comments. I think you should also start a caption contest.

Take care to all and have a nice day!

Miapocca

Both women with no Morals....both had affiars with Married Men..Maples was thrown under thebus , with Julia her Karma is yet to stick it up her butt...the longer it takes for the day of reckoning the tougher you get it..hahahhahah

Nazelie

Julia Roberts is one of the most over rated women in Hollywood. Plus, could she get any uglier with that mouth of hers?

Lori

I think Julia is a great actress what do you mean she can't act? She was beautiful in all of her movies. I guess she was with Danny while he was married. Not good. She at one time was the highest paid actress in Hollywood.

Internet Website Designs

marla - no contest

Lenn K.

I think Julia Roberts is a good actress, but she not beautiful anymore than Sarah Jessica Parker is. They have those horse faces and Julia has a funny mouth. Marla is pretty, but they are both tramps for the stuff they've done and gotten away with!!!

Dan

Both poor choices but at least they are women, which is unusual for TM(G)Z

Jake

Forget both, neither are good enough to keep a man. Neither could satisfy a man well enough to make him want to stay around. Both make me think of Hillary. Bill with his sexual fhilandering is likely the only kind of man she can get as well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments