Not Again! Paris in Paparazzi Fender Bender

10/27/2007 9:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's black Cadillac Escalade was side-swiped by a paparazzo trying to get a good shot of the heiress, but don't worry -- Paris wasn't driving this time. Whew!

Hilton was riding in the back seat as her car pulled into the alley behind Kitson, the trendy boutique on Robertson Blvd., where earlier in the day Paris launched her new fragrance.

Paris' driver tells TMZ that he was parked at the time of the accident. He explains that a black Mercedes, driven by a photographer, pulled in front of Hilton's car to get a good shot of Paris heading into Kitson. But, according to Paris' driver, the paparazzo left the car in reverse!

The driver tells us, "The car is backing up into me, in reverse, as my client is getting out of the car. Basically it was either me risking hurting my client, which I wasn't willing to do, of course, or taking the hit. So we took the hit."

Paris was unhurt (whew again!) but a bodyguard who was riding in the front passenger seat complained of neck pain. The two parties exchanged information, but no cops or paramedics were called. In fact, Paris headed into Kitson to go about her shopping!

What, you thought a little car accident would stop her? Calls to Paris' rep were not immediately returned.

I'm not a hypocrite- Can YOU say the same ?

I hate Paris guts too, but I admit it's from pure jealousy. She's rich, I'm not. She's Stupid, I'm smart, She's famous for nothing, I'm not. She has absolutely no talent and if she was a "nobody" she'd stay that way because she has nothing to make her famous besides her name and rich family, I have no talent, nothing to make me famous and darn it, I'm going to have to stay poor and anonymous because I don't have the last name Hilton, Kennedy, Trump, etc. She's ugly, well I woudn't say I'm gorgeous, but if the 2 contestants in the beauty pageant were Paris and me.....well let's just say, my tears would be tears of joy, not humiliation....LOL !!! So although everyone here says terrible things about Paris being stupid and who would buy her perfume and who even wants to see a picture of her, so why are the PAPS chasing her and who cares what she does why are the so many articles about her ? I'll tell you why......BECAUSE OF ALL YOU HYPOCRITES !!! If you really didn't care, you wouldn't read it, you wouldn't take your valuable time to comment in this blog, you wouldn't take the time to look at a picture of her to criticize her nose, feet, hair, eyes, etc. You say her perfume probably stinks, but I guarantee if you have the chance everyone will stop and smell it. So yes, I hate her too, BUT AT LEAST I'M HONEST. I HATE HER BECAUSE I HAVE EVERYTHING SHE HAS AND MORE, BUT MY NAME ISN'T HILTON. So here I sit and there she goes laughing all the way to the bank because she just made more money for being an ugly no talent obnoxious drunken loser who just happens to be named HILTON. Jealous ? You bet your sweet ass I am !

Kelli

We need 2 move on people. R U OK? :0)

anonymous

Why did no one criticize Mama Spears' parenting when Brit was young and a star? Nobody said anything until Brit went wacko at age 25, an adult, who decided she didn't have to listen to anyone, especially her mother. Have none of you ever known anyone whose life was a disaster in spite of having good parents? I sure have. Britney is not unusual here. If Brit cuts her mother out of her life like she has most everyone else, why is that her mother's fault? She's done it to everyone who tried to wise her up and give her good advice. She's an adult (in years anyway) and makes her own disastrous decisions. We've heard it a million times---Brit listens to NO ONE!!

Just sayin

I get off work, come home, read TMZ....and there's not ONE thing about Britney....did she drink coffee today? Did she buy gas??? What kind of toilet paper did she buy??? Oh my! I'm not sure I will sleep tonight not knowing this stuff!! :)

Brit

I don't like Paris at all but come on, why do they always have to sworm around them like bees. They all just need to get life and stop harassing the celebrities. Why are they getting away with this when if it were me I would be going to jail. COMEON HELLO wake up call.

Evacuateur de Colon

~~~~ OK, so Paris wreched again. The onky thing we want and need to know is

~~~~~~~~ Is Britney SAFE?????? Brit-Brits we loves you~!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVACUATE!!!!!!

Kelli

PLZ! evacuate. I'm in Dallas. Where r u?

P-Type

Insane in the membrane.

Kelli

O.K. Nite MORON!

Kelli

Please, everyone b safe. Lets contribute somethin 2 the world 2morrow. 4real! :0)

Kelli

Peace.

LAME

Quite frankly i'm impressed she has a driver now! Perhaps she did learn!!!

Kelli

We r the people of the world, we will try and make it right.

LAME

i'm contributing to Budweiser for the games tomorrow! GO PATS!

Kelli

I'm watchin my waistline. Miller Lite and the Cowboys. Go TEAM!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments