Not Again! Paris in Paparazzi Fender Bender

10/27/2007 9:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's black Cadillac Escalade was side-swiped by a paparazzo trying to get a good shot of the heiress, but don't worry -- Paris wasn't driving this time. Whew!

Hilton was riding in the back seat as her car pulled into the alley behind Kitson, the trendy boutique on Robertson Blvd., where earlier in the day Paris launched her new fragrance.

Paris' driver tells TMZ that he was parked at the time of the accident. He explains that a black Mercedes, driven by a photographer, pulled in front of Hilton's car to get a good shot of Paris heading into Kitson. But, according to Paris' driver, the paparazzo left the car in reverse!

The driver tells us, "The car is backing up into me, in reverse, as my client is getting out of the car. Basically it was either me risking hurting my client, which I wasn't willing to do, of course, or taking the hit. So we took the hit."

Paris was unhurt (whew again!) but a bodyguard who was riding in the front passenger seat complained of neck pain. The two parties exchanged information, but no cops or paramedics were called. In fact, Paris headed into Kitson to go about her shopping!

What, you thought a little car accident would stop her? Calls to Paris' rep were not immediately returned.

Kelli

I have big butt!

Carol Crawford

Glad Paris wasn't driving but the photogs are ridiculous. I think all celebs should have a bag or something handy to put over their faces. They/their drivers should pull over when the paps show up and just sit there with a bag on their heads until they give up. After 5 minutes of a swarm they should honk the horn, flip them off and start driving (after taking off the bag of course). Whatever. I never understood why those photos are so valuable. The mags are trash and it only creates chaos.

Pukka

Paparazzi, the other whore.

gman

id bang her

Anon

To #19 -- P is not hot

You're absolutely right. There's something that lacks life in her eyes and in her quirk smile. Funny, I've never thought about it that way before...but it's one of the things that makes her look phony. There's no spark at all -- like there's no one home.

Anon

To #34 - Can You Say the Same

No. Disrespect is not jealousy. I feel sorry for you.

kokomo

Aha! See, if she had gone to Africa as planned this wouldn't have happened. Poor baby!!

Bill

Can You Say The Same -- Comment #34 (a.k.a. Hilton fan)

LOL. Nice try, but PH wasn’t booed at the Spike Awards out of jealousy. A lot of us don’t want this phony holding herself up as a role model for teenagers. Others just want her to go away. It’s “awareness,” and it is definitely growing.

Jake

Good, now Paris should sue that paparazzi for every cent he has and will ever have. Then prosecute and put that stupid paparazzi in jail for a long time. Run him through the ringer. Confiscate his auto and make a fool out of him at every turn. Follow him with 53 cameramen shooting his every move. Get in his way, push and crowd him at every turn. Shoot photos over his fence and use telephoto lenses to shoot through his bathroom and bedroom windows. Try to get him into a compromising position and make money from the effort. Buy a judge, promising that judge 15 minutes of fame for prosecuting a paparazzi. Just think of the revenue TMZ could make by "man biting dog".

cas

Does anyone know the location of her Women's shelter? THOUGHT NOT! Could she be any phonier...

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

It must be terrible having those awful paparazzis following you everywhere.
I am glad you weren't hurt.
You are so beautiful and talented.
I hope you do The Simple Life 6.
I look forward to getting The Simple Life 5 DVDS.

800 Pound Gorilla

girl5782

Look what I just found: http://simplelifespoof.com
Obviously, there is someone out there with nothing else to do! We still have that pest Paris Hilton and look,they created another one!...plus this preggo Nicole Richie! ugh...
Geta life people!

crymeariver

I fear that this will happen to britney if things are allowed to transpire.

Herpy-pAris Hilton

is she still alive?! TOO BAD!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

i see some peeps cant read she wasnt driving an she was hit didnt say she hit someone

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments