Crowe on Leo: Like a Virgin!

10/28/2007 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leo DiCaprioSerial model dater Leonard DiCaprio wasn't always so slick with the ladies.

In the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, hunky "American Gangster" star Russel Crowe tells the mag that back when he worked with Leo on the western flick, "The Quick and the Dead," Leo hadn't ... you know, done it yet.

"You know, I worked with Leonardo when he was 18," the Aussie said. "He was a virgin, and he would talk about that constantly. So I'm hoping we have some time so he can fill in what's happened in between. Maybe show some photos."

Who wouldn't want to see that?

Nas Compares New Album to Talking Sex

NasQueens-born rapper Nas raised some eyebrows when it was announced that he plans to call his new album "Ni**er." But he's standing by that decision -- at least for now.

He tells Rolling Stone that his last album, "Hip Hop Is Dead," was going to have the controversial title, but "the climate wasn't right." Apparently, things have changed, and Nas describes his decision to name his latest opus the N-word like this: "It's like talking to your child about sex. It's hard, but it's important."

Party Favors: ABC to Keep Telling Audience Who "Samantha" Is ... Is a "Sordid" Future in Store for a "Golden Girl"?

The alphabet net has ordered six more scripts of the new Christina Applegate comedy, "Samantha Who?" According to the Hollywood Reporter, the new show -- based on an idea by best-selling Irish author Cecelia Ahern -- is the the highest-rated new comedy this season ... Sources tell TMZ that writer/director Del Shores wants former "Golden Girl" Rue McLanahan for his new series, "Sordid Lives" -- which stars Olivia Newton-John, Delta Burke and Beth Grant. As TMZ told you before, Del is also after popwreck mom o' the year, Britney Spears.

K

Who cares!!!!! Don't care that I'm first either like most idiots on here!

Internet Website Designs

crowe is cool

Lenn K.

Leo is a freak not because he was a virgin, because he's a eco-insane about global warming. Besides he's had two girlfriend who were top models and they both dumped him. Nas is another of the line of inept rappers who's whole thing just destroys and submerges his people into a darker and deeper hole with the garbage with his words. This talk to the music (which is called rap) is nothing more than a lack of talent on the level of Britney calling that singing. Only Britney isn't telling her people screw over the women and destroy the culture with this flith!!!

d to the izzle

Naz is not doing himself or his race any favors. This trash CAUSES racism.

Ms Kris

TMZ right ON TOP on this small story.

I got the issue in the mail 3 days ago!!

Course, I got the wrong copy. Russell fan I am I got the issue with Denzel in front.

DARK MEAT ONLY

At first, I thought the picture of Nas was MC Lyte. But with a second glance, I realized that MC Lyte would never have her eyebrows plucked and arched. I don't expect much from a queen project reject ho-jack. So, this won't sell, CD title doesn't impress me at all. He better hope for contributions to a future rap retirement home because that's his next destination.

P.S. Nas you better hope that you can go back on food stamps again.

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

NAS and his cronies obviously despise themselves for being Black. How any Black person can defend his actions speaks loudly on how they view themselves and the Black community...

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Who cares!!!!!

Too Much

"I rap better than Nas"

You must not have seen MC Lyte in the past 15 years, she is very lady like nowadays. So yes she does have her eyebrows arched, it comes with growth, she's a grown azz woman!

As for Nas and the "N" word, it's a word that I've never used and wish others would stop using it.

roughdaddy

thats true someone did mention that tmz report some stories youve probably read a week ago,,,,,and this is another example, with leo decaprio being a late bloomer...that happen earlier in the week...why are they reporting it now???im sure everybody seen that article somewhere...

kitkatsavvy

hey hey hey! russell crowe is a NEW ZEALANDER! hes not an australian!

get your facts right TMZ!

MacArthur

NAS is doing that for publicity. I hope the CD tanks. This type of deragoratory crap is starting to stink worse and worse.Seems like desperation time in the hip-hop world

MacArthur

Please don't speak for the "black community." I'm black and all my friends and I think NAS, Snoop and Jay-Z and especially Diddy are a bunch of no-talented idiots.

Merry Christmas

If it's okay to name your record N***, then surely the rest of the population can get on board with that term. That is just ridiculous that he would call his record N***. I hope this little stunt backfires in his face.