Gabrielle vs. Winona

Who'd You Rather?

10/28/2007 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Bring It On" hottie Gabrielle Union turns 35 on Monday, while Winona Horowitz (aka Winona Ryder) turns 36.

Who'd you rather?
The question is ...

just wondering

...who knew she was Jewish?...

Ann

Personally, I think Gabrielle is overall prettier than Wiona but for those who say Winona is flat chested should check out other photos of her on the internet. She is far from flat chested and actually is very big for her tiny frame.

Bob L

Winona is my choice. She is super sexy and she has a great body.
I would sure like to find her under my Christmas tree on Christmas morning- with just a Xmas ribbon across her booty!

Olayer

Winona by far.

Olayer

Winona by far.

Olayer

Winona by far.

honeydoo

who wants to be with a shoplifter!
hell naw!

egriffin

This isn't even a contest! Nothing against Winona but Gabrielle whips her hands down! She would have a place at my dinner table and my bedroom anytime! She's intelligent, well spoken, has class and a nice body! You can't get much better than that!

RUSERIOUS!!

Winona over Gabrielle!!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! LOL!!! Gabrielle is a beautiful "Nubian Queen" and I can't believe they even tried to compare the two. WOW!! No comparison whatsoever!!

Zip

I'd do them both at the same time. Chocolate and vanilla!!!

Stan

I would have to say both at the same time

egriffin

Plus, any woman that endured what Gabrielle endured during her younger adult years, survived and came out like she did gets my respect and love forever! Again, nothing against Winona Ryder but Gabby would get it first!

egriffin

In case you are wondering what I mean, Gabrielle Union was raped back during her late teens and early 20's while working for PayLess Shoes in California by an male ex-employee. She later sued them and won because they knew of his background and didn't warn any of the neighboring stores in the area!

She would get a big dose of love and respect from me. As for the guy that did that to her, I hope he was caught, put in jail and raped like crazy for doing that to her. I hope "Bubba" didn't use any lube either! I know that's mean to say but guys like that I have no love or respect for at all!

In closing, let me say this, while I would chose Gabrielle first, I have nothing against Winona Ryder as she is a beauty in her own right. A bit skinny for my tastes but hey, she might have some other qualities that will override that for me. I say you wouldn't lose either way though (again) Gabrielle would win in my book!

Standards are badly needed.

Winona likes a five-fingered discount, and I've never thought her eyes looked quite right.
I could be wrong about the eyes. Her klepto episode was a cry for help, IMHO. She needs to busy herself with a family or children, or get back to work. Anything but sitting around thinking about herself 24 hours a day.

DARK MEAT ONLY

Wynona didn't receive the proper authorization to appear in an internet campaign. She has not fulfilled her obligation to society for her brazen shoplifting on rodeo drive. As a matter of fact, her picture is posted on every grocery and department shore west of the Mississippi River as a warning to her thievery. She is not to be trusted. She is a user of all known prescription drugs with multiple aliases. Protect you valuables. She may steal your car.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments