Britney Not Ready for Her Closeup

10/29/2007 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears must sit for a deposition in her ongoing custody battle, but it will not be videotaped.
Click to read!
L.A. County Commissioner Scott Gordon has just released his order from last Friday, rejecting the request of Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's lawyer, to tape the depo.

The judge did require the depo to go full steam ahead. Britney has avoided sitting for her depo for months. But the heat is on.

jonathan

you people are obviously too darn stupid to realize what is really going on in her life and take a better look... as far as her kids go all you people care about is if they are traumatized ummm hello whats a childs reaction when around people or crowds they dont know? BINGO!!! they get scared and cry and britney spears is always being attacked my paparazzi everywhere she goes of course they are going to have a terrified look on their poor faces and constantly cry.... jesus lord people look and analyze things before commenting ur all too stupid to sit down and think before you speak...

caldglvr

Good Im glad they arent tapeing it , you know it would leak out to the press. What happens in that court room is private business. I think all that creep KFED wants is $$$$$$. Hes no better than Brittney ever hear the moron talk?

mickey

# 41 - if it were true, the reports that the monitor indicated she was ignoring her kids, the Judge would not have reinstated overnight visits. just b/c TMZ says its so, doesnt mean it is. don't get me wrong, i like coming to this site, but you have to separate fact from fiction..the Judge apparently "applauded" their investigative work, but said it was a reach... if the report said she was harming them or ignoring them, she would not have overnights with them. at this point, the judge didnt have to even give that to her, but i'm assuming that since she is complying with everything and everything is turning up good, he decided to give her the night...

and to say she got pregnant on purpose - i'm assuming you have never seen an interview with her, where she said she wanted to start a family after they got married. i highly doubt it was on purpose. i'm not defending the girl for the things she has done publically, but you're obviously basing your opinion on garbage and it's clouding your judgement ..

BLINKING !!

O calm down you Britney HATERS. You got your opinions, and I got MINES. I didn't call you any names. Have some Respect for other people OPINION...
I don't have to be stupid or ignorant because I don't act like I know these people personally, I don't sit here all day waitting for Britney NEWS to HATE so that I could feel good about myself. I try and take care of MINES n be a decent person. If only you were Judge so closely hmmm...
alot of you are at work. STEALING from your company by being on a gossip site instead of doing the JOB your being paid for.!! (makes u a thief)
Alot of you are on here and I know your kids are running around like NUTS.. eatting dry cereal while mommy HATES on the computer.
So if you don't like my comments Because I aint HATING ON BRITNEY ..SKIP OVER THEM..

ME

#46 GET OFF YOUR COAPBOX - IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING - GO TO CHURCH AND PREACH THERE - THIS IS WHAT THIS IS DESIGNED FOR!!! WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME IN HERE - GO TO CHURCH AND PREACH!!!

ME

it's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!1

Will

Incredible how many other bad parents are in the world, Oprah's girls in South Africa being molested and you people are judging Bitt. Hmmm like Federline really cares about the two boys, like he does not want the millions Britt has. All this is a big mistake on Britt's part.
Just remember that nobody is free of going through problems like Britt, America loves to beat up the stars, you will be happy if she kills herself. Sad enough to see all of you are not better than her. The only difference is that she is rich and you're NOT!

Sara

me... why are you just yelling at Blinking??? lol. You should be trolling and yelling at everyone then! I mean... that's what these comment places are for. And some people, can't stand to see/read such stupidity or ignorance (like myself...) and can't help but comment and point it out. What is "this is what this is designed for" mean???? Hmmm.. I suppose this site is made for people to come on and insult and cut down other human beings only??? Those who write the articles do enough of that themselves... then you have all these stupid comments. it's one thing to make jokes... but some people are so dumb.

anonymous

first the hearing was over 3 hrs,they had several breaks.second,she left with the same outfit and sunglasses when she came to the courthouse, so why are ppl saying she kept changing ??

Sara

freedom of speech ... means that blinking and anyone else is free to speak. :) HELLO!

ME

THANK YOU #52!!!

ME

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT SARA - GET OUTTA THE KITCHEN HONEY!!

ME

"it's designed for" MEANS ......... PEOPLE CAN VOICE THEIR OPINION

anonymous

wtf,I was wondering the same damn thing...anyone ??

anonymous

will that is so sad about oprah's school,I agree with you on your comment as well it's nice to see there are a few ppl on here today with some common sense and not so one sided. there are two sides to every story.