Britney Not Ready for Her Closeup

10/29/2007 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears must sit for a deposition in her ongoing custody battle, but it will not be videotaped.
Click to read!
L.A. County Commissioner Scott Gordon has just released his order from last Friday, rejecting the request of Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's lawyer, to tape the depo.

The judge did require the depo to go full steam ahead. Britney has avoided sitting for her depo for months. But the heat is on.

ME

YOU GO BADJUJU!!!!!!!!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST AS BAD AS SHE IS - ONCE A SKANK ALWAYS A SKANK!! TRAILER TRASH LOONEYS!!!

Sara

hahaha!!! "me".... I think you might want to start over... reading other's comments, and your own. I responded to you since you attacked "blinking" for voicing his/her own opinion, yet you are talking about free speech yourself. I couldn't ignore that... doesn't really make much sense now does it. (btw... are there 2 "me's"? lol)

PS. What heat, "honey"? Trust me... it's a gossip site, what kind of "heat" could you possibly put on me LOL....and btw.... I'm expressing my OPINION!! LOL!! wow

ME

and the two sides are "trailer" and "trash"

ME

and the two sides are "trailer" and "trash"

ME

NOT ONE WORD OF THAT MADE ANY SENSE YOU MORON YOUR VOCABULARY LEAVES ALOT TO BE DESIRED - MAYBE TRAILER SCHOOL QUITS AT 2 GRADE!

ont

The first 'reports' from the hearing said that Britney took a bathroom break 10 minutes after the hearing began, came back with her hair up [had been down originally] and with different sunglasses on. Second bathroom trip, she took her hair down and changed sunglasses. No changing clothes was 'reported'.

In fact, she apparently wore the same sweaty dress she'd worn at the hearing when she went out to a club partying that night. Changed clothes halfway through the night in the club can. Hope she took a quick sponge bath. gag

ME

PSYCHO!

ME

Everthing she does is for ATTENTION!! Even the bad lips LOL!

ME

She only cares about TRASHY SELF!

anonymous

"me" yes you fit right in with the trailer trash, lol

anonymous

if brit was partying there would be a video dumbass.

anonymous

yes it was reported that she also changed clothes

anonymous

anon, UH YEA I READ THE SAME THING,SHE HAD CHANGED CLOTHES.

ont

Sarah...most gossip sites have 'reported' on her Friday night out at Le Deux with Alli [and the lap dance she gave Tony Romo]. Even her own site - X17

anonymous

"73" A SOURCE SAID THAT !! PROBABLY TMZ AND YES K-FED HAD TO LET HER SEE THE KIDS THE WEEKEND PER JUDGE ORDER !!!!