Jaleel White

Still Urkel Lurking

10/29/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who knew '90s star Jaleel White still had game? White was spotted over the weekend at club Pure in Las Vegas, and get this, he was surrounded by hot chicks! Did he do that?

Jaleel White
For a guy who couldn't get the girl back in the day, he sure doesn't seem to be having any trouble nowadays. Now if only he could find a gig...

la dani

the hot girls are where...?

Fred Flintstoned

Urkel is the man....got a 2 for 1 special....

Corvettelady79

I think there might be some people that is a little jealous of Jaleel White and the girls.
Wished it could have been you instead of them?

JaimeNTexas

HAHAHA couldn't get a sista with that Urkel game thats for damn sure. Anyway...I wish he would actually do something worth reading about. This sucks!!

rachel

Here's a great gig! He should host the price is right! He's be wayyyyy better than Drew!!!

stephanie

Sorry, Steve is gay folks.
I know a "photo op" when I see one.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

The girl leaning over needs a bra

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Why do women think they're "hot" when they wear skimpy clothing? They still remain ugly. I laugh my ass off when I see totally fugly chicks with fake breasts as they think that's gonna make them worth looking at. So sad.

Fake People Suck

Okay you ticked me......where are the hot chicks?
WOW he is still gross!!!

JJ48

How childish is it to wear the same outfit to a club....what a bunch of losers!

Trace

One for the Little Guy -

Please keep whatever day job you have - because deep thought ISN'T your forte! As an educated black woman, I have seen COUNTLESS White women THROW themselves at GOOD BLACK MEN AND TOTAL THUGS!!! It is not that White Women appreciate anyone more - they are just REALLY agressive when it comes to ANY MAN!

Never inked up!

Another black man who thinks that JUST because these "ladies" are white, he's got the prize. WHY?????!!!!!! Look at his expression. It reminds me of Damon Wayans stand up from the early 90's. For those of you who are old enough to remember his stand up making fun of the black men who think if their white their right. I guess it dosen't matter what their FACES look like!

ken

THEY LOOK LIKE BAD DRAG QUEEN OR TRANSSEXUALS...BY THE WAY...ISN'T HE DATING PENNY HARDAWAY

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

That one on the right looks like she might be carrying mini-Urkel. "Let me get knocked up by a rich celebrity so I can get paternity payments! YEAH!....What do you MEAN he works the 3-11 shift at Wendy's??? WAHHHH!!!"

Leo

He's a basketball writer for NBA.com for all you who want to know what he's doing with his life right now. And he made $100,000 per episode whild filming Family Matters. That show went of for like 8 or 9 years. Trust me, this dude is far from a loser.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments