Shpritzney Spears

10/29/2007 9:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has a new tactic for dealing with paparazzi -- spraying them with windshield wiper fluid!

The travelin' popwreck and her sidekick, Sam Lufti, were spotted yesterday at -- where else? -- a gas station, where Brit stayed in her car as Sam pumped the gas -- isn't that the a paparazzo's job?

Before taking off, Brit's bud motioned for paps to come closer to the windshield and then started the wipers, splashing a few photogs with fluid. Then they went back to aimlessly riding around town.

Ummmhmmm

Twitney ,Twitney ,Twitney are your boys gonna grow up before you do ?Come on ,do you think you can ?Girl get some help soon ...or those boys are gonna be old enough soon to remember Momma's a Kook ,cares for nobody but herself --and they'll end up hating you for it !!!
You wont be able to blame Kevin for it ,it will all be on you sweety .

Aron

papz most of the time deserve the abuse...

nonnie

This is getting to be sickening--Britney needs to go into hiding for a while.

Originalkat

What? Britney is biting the hand that has fed her putting her pictures everywhere? All that free publicity and that is how she pays them back? Well I guess they aren't the first one she has used and thrown away.

whatever

pretty soon these are going to be the only frirends she has. doesnt anyone see the problem of her always needing attention form tyhe paps? Other classier stars manage to stay away form the spotlight.

Rockers Its Dangeorus

Go Brit Go. Now you will find some lawsuits claiming the alcohol in the wiper fluid ruined their cameras or blinded them. Hide out for a few months. Get life together and then relaunch the Brittney Brand.

www.RockersItsDangerous.com

jmo

I'm so glad I just wasted 2 minutes of my life to read this. Not.

Pite

What an idiot.

Shouldn't she be concerned about the decision the commissioner hands down today?

Sheesh.

cochino

B O R I N G!!!!!!!!!!

TMZ needs to stick with real stories

BAM

Wow, she's all class, isn't she. by the way, how much ding dang gas does she need? Prices are probably so high because this dumb country tw*t is driving the demand up singlehandedly!

vikki

Buckle Up It's The Law!!!!! Use It Or Loose It!!!!

Stephan

#5 Lenn K, I would love to dig in her butt, deep, deep in it!!

just me

I expect Britney is bored at home alone, and understandably so. Why not ride around? Want is wrong with that? Just going for a ride with a friend can lift a person out of a dreary mood and turn an otherwise depressing day into a nice date. Doesn't take much to make a country girl happy. I haven't lived in California for a great many years but if people ask me what I liked most about living there I would tell them cruisin' the Highway 1 coast road or the hills above L.A. TMZ makes it sound like "aimlessly riding around" is no longer a great pass time in California. What a shame if that is true.

Fashion Style

Oh my goodness! She's so immature!

kk