Judge to Brit -- You're Too Chaotic, Custody Denied

10/30/2007 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The decision is in -- Britney Spears has not regained custody of her kids.

Issuing his order today, Commissioner Scott Gordon gave Spears three visits per week, two from 12:00 Noon to 7:00 PM and one overnight visit. The visits will be monitored.

Spears and K-Fed are ordered to figure out holiday schedules with the kids.

Britney must submit evidence that she childproofed her pool area by Friday.

In the order, the Commish wrote that when Britney has the kids, "the environment at the house ranged from chaotic to almost somber with little communication at all." The Commish also recounts what the parenting coach complained of -- that "during all three of my visits, Ms. Spears rarely engaged with the children in either conversation or play."

According to the report, the coach wrote, "It seems that [Britney's] choices are dependent more upon what she wants to do at any given time rather than what would be more enjoyable for the children."

The coach also said Spears seemed to have a "lack of general attention at times" but there was nothing she "would characterize as abusive in a traditional sense."

And then the most damning comment from the parenting coach: "The problem is that unless Ms. Spears realizes the consequences of her behavior and the impact that it has [on] her children, nothing is going to be successful."

OCD

To #9 Nana

Don't you think if there was any way Britney and her hoards of lawyers could make K-Fed be monitored that they wouldn't already have tried?

There obviously has to be some indication that monitoring would be required. Obviously he hasn't met that threshhold. It's not that I don't think K-Fed might not use drugs or alcohol, but you can bet your bippy that Britney's host of shark-suited lawyers would have already run that one up the flagpole. Numerous times.

There's probably a reason that the court won't entertain it.

Becky

Congratulations Kevin, father of the year with four kids under the age of 5yr and no means of supprt other than .... oh yeah.... you were married to Britney for about 5 minutes. What a Loser.

broomryder

She is lucky she is getting that, if it were me... I would have told her to just go. She does not care at all about those 2 sweet little boys, they are better off without her. Their father will find someone who will love them and take care of them as their own, other men have done that and he will to, good bye to the donor, because that is all she was and will ever be, she was a womb donor. Many of children have them and then their daddy finds a woman to love him and his children for who they are and not what they can get from him. Good Luck to K-Fed.

FlBiker

Why would this moron procreate?

Whammer Jammer

How will her dimwitted fans defend her now? She is obviously a terrible mother. Will her moron fans continue to say it's all Federline's fault?

Kudos to this commissioner for doing what's right for the kids. Poor Twitney didn't get her way like she thought she would.

Jennie

What the hell is WRONG with most of you people? I agree with #4; this is a mentally ill woman. I also agree with the judge. We have to protect the children and for you jerks who are either too young or are simply not paying attention, Kevin OBVIOUSLY is doing his job by fathering those children correctly. The court orders applied to BOTH of them. God, I'm sick of this. My guess is that the kids (so far) have no idea what's going on, but in another year or so they will. In another few years, they will be reading this trashing of their mother AND their father. Grow up, people, unless you have children of your own (God forbid) and can identify with what it takes to RAISE a child, not just being one yourself in your little secluded room, with your TV, computer, I-pod, etc., etc., etc. Jeez, GROW THE CRAP UP OR QUIT.

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

My thoughts exactly, Whitney (#1.). She won't bother. She never bothers. She has no interest to comply w/ logical rules set by society. She's clearly an unfit mother and the court now officially recognizes it. Look at what the parenting coach said. If I were Britney, I'd be KNOCKING MYSELF OUT to show the parenting coach I'm sincerely trying my best. But, nooooooooooo, not Britney. She's an unfit mother and probably an unfit human being. PERIOD.

Tangie

BOSCO--you must be watching Seinfeld.

a guy

She still has that dent on her car. She won't get this pool fixed by Friday. And if she does the kudos

sam

She is so bipolar. Good decision...at least their is some common sense to this mess. Brit gets some friggin HELP!!

fha secure rates

i wonder if KFED knows she's pregnant again!

Fred

I don't think either of them should have these children. Some day this judge is going to have to face up to having given these kids to a drug user who is only using them to get at her money. To me it seems crazy not to drug and alcohol test him.

Sick of It All

Besides the fact that she probably does not even realize she HAS a pool, I bet if her kids were a pack of cigarettes and a lighter she would "communicate" with them.

Stoney

Oh I can see it now. X17: Britney victorious in court!! Regains custody!! LMFAO. God I hate that stupid site. What a bunch of wankers.

Jennie

I meant to agree with #3 and now, please stop with your filth and see how you can help people in similar situations.