Judge to Brit -- You're Too Chaotic, Custody Denied

10/30/2007 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The decision is in -- Britney Spears has not regained custody of her kids.

Issuing his order today, Commissioner Scott Gordon gave Spears three visits per week, two from 12:00 Noon to 7:00 PM and one overnight visit. The visits will be monitored.

Spears and K-Fed are ordered to figure out holiday schedules with the kids.

Britney must submit evidence that she childproofed her pool area by Friday.

In the order, the Commish wrote that when Britney has the kids, "the environment at the house ranged from chaotic to almost somber with little communication at all." The Commish also recounts what the parenting coach complained of -- that "during all three of my visits, Ms. Spears rarely engaged with the children in either conversation or play."

According to the report, the coach wrote, "It seems that [Britney's] choices are dependent more upon what she wants to do at any given time rather than what would be more enjoyable for the children."

The coach also said Spears seemed to have a "lack of general attention at times" but there was nothing she "would characterize as abusive in a traditional sense."

And then the most damning comment from the parenting coach: "The problem is that unless Ms. Spears realizes the consequences of her behavior and the impact that it has [on] her children, nothing is going to be successful."

Mrs. Harvey Levin

You mean just because you're in the same house as your kids, that's not considered quality time?! And, how come I got to baby proof the pool? How are they going to be able to swim while I'm doing lines in the bedroom?! Come on, Ya'll!

Your'e Fired!

WOW, a FAKE, Milli Vanilli CD dropped today ,AND your kids ain't coming home! Now as-soon-as the BUYING (fools) public realise that you and your CD are "MASTERED" by others....NOT YOU!.......Life will be perfect.......Grow up, commit yourself, get the HELP you need and just disappear from our eyes.......bye bye

a guy

#47, You are absolutely wrong. If someone was bashing me, calling me slut and the whole nine yards, and I waqs constantly hearing it from everybody on the planet, COMMON SENSE TELLS ME TO STEP OUTSIDE THE BOX AND SEE JUST WHAT THEY GETTING AT. You know, some SELF-REFLECTION. But she uses it as a crutch more than anything, to justify the stupid shiit she does. Oh my GOODNESS, WHERE DO YOU FANS COME FROM???

Helen

britneylu

Where have you been for the last year? Brit has not even started working on herself. In fact, she would rather lose her kids than be told what she needs to do. Do you really think she will get help if everyone around her just accepts her irresponsible behavior? In fact, that is probably what caused her problems in the first place. She has never been allowed to grow up and now can't cope as an adult. Enjoy her CD. I guess her pumping out the CDs is all that is really important to you. I hope you never have children.

Tasha

For all you Britney enablers who said it was ok for her to diss the parenting coach, do you still think so? The judge got his report on what goes on in Britney's house with the kids from the COACH! She is gonna have to do a 180 with her life to get those kids back. But until then, you know she's going out to party tonight!

Some Faustkateer

Aha! Reading the judge's order confirms for me that the reason Britney shaved her head was to avoid hair testing for drugs! A urine test is easy to beat and she knows it....

Your'e Fired!

By-The-Way......................What happened to your OTHER dogs? What did you do with them? Does anybody know?

Jennie

Good for all of you who are getting this: re-read #51, please, for those who are not. It's a hard job. And to "Tee"...back at ya. Did you forget the "n" at the end of your name? Sorry, but even teens know better than to let a toddler around a pool that's not fenced in or to breast feed a baby vodka. She didn't dispute this, and believe me, her lawyers would have. I feel so sorry for everyone involved in this but in case there's ever any question, my heart lies with those small, tiny, helpless children.

FlBiker

She is so devistated by the news, she and Alli won't get to Le Deux until at least 10:30.

Doodlewhore.com

Wow, my Britney doodle from Sunday actually came true. Bummer. On the brighter side, I love Blackout. Not bad for a habitual drug user and rotten mother!

Annette

I've heard this HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDER diagnosis so many times, I think I'm about to catch it myself! Enough already!

sneffybb

Just hurry up and O D already ya BITCH!!! It's not like the poor kids dont have a mom anyway....Get on with it!!!

lucy

this poor girl needs medical and psychological help. but until she realizes that her life is chaotic she will not learn. i dont want to see another neglectful parent.

Kate

For those complaining that Kevin isn't tested, the Judge had said that Britney is a habitual drug and alcohol user during previous hearings. There must be obvious evidence for him to make these statements. Apparently there wasn't any against Kevin. He may not be perfect but he can't be all bad if an impartial Judge feels that Kevin should have the kids most of the time.

NOBAMA

Is that the same Commisioner Gordon who worked with Batman?

I feel very sorry for those kids who had the bad misfortune of being born to two nitwits who couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag.

The additional news that Britney's mother is writing a book about children is also beyond nauseating.