Judge to Brit -- You're Too Chaotic, Custody Denied

10/30/2007 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The decision is in -- Britney Spears has not regained custody of her kids.

Issuing his order today, Commissioner Scott Gordon gave Spears three visits per week, two from 12:00 Noon to 7:00 PM and one overnight visit. The visits will be monitored.

Spears and K-Fed are ordered to figure out holiday schedules with the kids.

Britney must submit evidence that she childproofed her pool area by Friday.

In the order, the Commish wrote that when Britney has the kids, "the environment at the house ranged from chaotic to almost somber with little communication at all." The Commish also recounts what the parenting coach complained of -- that "during all three of my visits, Ms. Spears rarely engaged with the children in either conversation or play."

According to the report, the coach wrote, "It seems that [Britney's] choices are dependent more upon what she wants to do at any given time rather than what would be more enjoyable for the children."

The coach also said Spears seemed to have a "lack of general attention at times" but there was nothing she "would characterize as abusive in a traditional sense."

And then the most damning comment from the parenting coach: "The problem is that unless Ms. Spears realizes the consequences of her behavior and the impact that it has [on] her children, nothing is going to be successful."

getalife

a, you miss the point. You all act like the report says Brit-Brit is a bad mother but it does not. She have some areas she need to work on. Do like I did...read the whole report

Go Away

Yes Kellie... I would defend any mother who was being unfairly targeted. Of course you having the brains of an ass cant see past the rusbish being sppon fed to you, and quite frankly I dont care enough about you to dumb it all down for you.

Blah blah blah

Whinning and sniveling about her life. I feel nothing but discust for this sorry excuse of a human. I have more than that bimbo will ever have. I have the love and respect of my two children. A man that loves me and Iam happy. All this and I can go through life with my head up, clean and sober.

just wondering

...WELL SAID #115....ALOT of haters in this world !!....she'll be fine down the road...no doubt!!!!!!!...btw...for all u haters...I DID by her Cd and am enjoying it right now!! hahahahaha....bye ...gotta go !

m

THE COMMENTS MADE BY THE VISITATION MONITOR COULD BE SUMMED UP SIMPLY BY STATING...THIS WOMAN IS SOMEWHAT DIMWITTED. I'M NOT SAYING THIS UNKINDLY...GIVEN AN IQ TEST...I BELIEVE SHE COULD LOSE HER CHILDREN ON SUPTIDITY ALONE..

sanityrules

To:
50. I understand some of you people do not like to check facts, so I will help you. Go to People and read what Lisa Hacker's ( Brit-Brit parent coach) attorney Sorrell Trope said to People about Brit-Brit parenting skills.

I really had to laugh. You checked your facts with People Magazine? Like they are the ultimate in truth? HAH!!! People today have no clue about where to get their facts straight. Certainly not any of the gossip magazines. And if you don't think People is a gossip magazine, you are truly an idiot.

KELLIE

suck it is apparently a whacko...hahaha

Go Away

Some of you need to push back away from the computer and evaluate why you care so much. Maybe try a hobby or read a book. You are obvisouly to emotionally invested in the life of Britney Spears. Seek Professional help.

Nic

She can't handle parenting now - just wait until the 2's and 3's - geez wait until these poor kids start school - I think Brit liked the idea of having children - but they are just accessories to her - she probably thought that there would always be a nanny and all she had to do was see them for a little while and give them back to the nanny - until she grows up and out of her childish faze, these kids are better off with thier father

Cathy

Look, this girl is not going to get help unless she wakes up one morning and there are no photographers hanging on her every move, plus has no disposable income. If you are buying her album, taking then selling her pictures, or tracking her every move, then you are doing a huge disservice to her AND her children. And sadly, TMZ as much as I love you guys, this means you too. She needs help - we have front row seats to her life, it's ugly and no one is turning away. Can you imagine the bubble she lives in? The day she wakes up, walks outside and hears crickets chirping because no one is watching, that's the day a light may go off in her head and she asks for help. Seriously, my heart breaks for these kids.

TMZ, you have so much power as an organization - back away, and be part of the solution. I'll still visit every day. TMZ doesn't need Britney to be great . Do her a favor.

Susannah

How does she not engage in conversation with her own children? I have never heard of such a thing!! It's appaulling! To have the kids around and not speak to them and completely ignore them, that is ridiculous!

Annette

#115 Suck It!

Every week Britney gets more & more custody of her children back???

ARE YOU LIVING IN A ZOO?

HER CUSTODY JUST GOT S-C-A-L-E-D BACK!!!!!!!

Trust & believe there really aren't many women around who desire to BE Britney Spears. Except maybe YOU. Loser!

KELLIE

SUCK IT....YOU APPARENTLY ARE A DIMWIT...AND BRAINLESS...YOU DEFEND A BITCH WHO WOULDNT EVEN GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY

getalife

Dontclaimtobeperfect no it's not...sorry you are wrong. It is Trope's job to defend his client not Brit-Brit.

KELLIE in los angeles Yes I would defend her if she was not a celebrity. She have right too.

Annette

Hey #132 Nic - I was just thinking wait until they're 11 and 12 years-old. Old enough to look at the videos of their mother passing out in bars, vomiting all over herself & showing her naked crotch to the world. I read that in an earlier post today & it really made sense. I don't think Britney has any idea of what exactly is in store for her with these boys.