Frightened Brit Takes On Drunks, Punks and Cops

10/30/2007 9:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

YOU'VE GOTTA SEE THIS!!!

Britney Spears was pulled over by an L.A. Sheriff last night -- and while she got off with just a warning, the scene around the car was complete insanity.

TMZ caught Spears and ex-assistant/"cousin" Alli Sims leaving Winston's late Monday night, where the two were quickly pulled over for a minor infraction, nothing serious. Brit wasn't driving, but it was her Pumpkinmobile, and Alli can be heard telling the officer, "We'll get one this week, she just got this." It's unclear what was said, but It appears that Brit's temporary tags might have expired.

After the officer walked away from the vehicle, a drunk guy started shaking his booty against Brit's window, with Spears looking extremely confused (more so than usual) as he kept dancing. A screaming match broke out in front of the car too. Gimme more crazazy!

He's just another Idiot

Federgoon wants more money so he can visit his Vegas whores more often.. . .and buy more drugs. He's a "good" father, my ass! We don't know what goes on when he has the boys. He wants more custody so he can steal more money from Britney. It's as simple as that.

Jennie

The paparazzi is going to drive this woman insane. Who among us could stand having strangers screaming in your face every time you leave the house?
Shame on them.

Dan

I agree with #9

The crowd in front of the car is dangerous. I am not much of a Spears fan and think she shouldnt be around her kids right now but this is just plain abusive to her. 1/2 those people were probably TMZ. The poor woman.

bjs

The paps wouldn't bother her so much IF she would quit calling and telling them where she will be!!

Ms Kris

Oh goodie!! She FINALLY got the license but can NOT drive once she has it & LAW ENFORCEMENT LET HER GET AWAY WITH IT.

Wait till someone is seriously hurt or major damage is done to something. IN OTHER WORDS...WHEN IT IS TOO LATE

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

I'm curious why Kevin isn't ever pictured with his two sons? Everytime those boys are pictured the nanny or Brits parents have them. Makes me really wonder if Kevin just wants the money while everyone else cares for them. He's certainly no father of the year. At least Britney was always with her kids-ALWAYS. I say she's better than most the parents typing their nonsense here.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Did anyone notice that they were sober? Good job Britney!

I'm sure Shar the policewoman wanted to know when her alimony check was mailed.

He's just another Idiot

You people are vicious idiots who think Britney calls the paparazzi to tell them where she is.
Where's your proof?

jack54

BLACKOUT IS AWESOME!!! I downloaded it from Itunes this morning and listened to it on my 60 minute commute to work (on the train - not driving)! Better than I could have hoped for. Great, great, great!!!

san diego

Looks like a good time for a drug test....

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

G.O.
If I recall the papz camp outside her home then follow her every move. No need to give them a heads up. Britney has some very dedicated personal assistance at her beck and call. lol

Lauri

Britney and cousin IT just love the attention................

Mark

It's insane for photograhers harassing her all the time. When are the police going to start arresting them? It must be a huge mental problem to be followed all around and not being able to drive and live without the paparazzies.

kath

the random drug testing should be done today after party girl was out all night!!!

Gerri

The whole Britney Spear's Issue's are totally out of control.and played to the max. If I never heard that name mentioned again it would be a BLESSING. This girl-woman is an accident waiting to happen. Stay Tuned to the continuing saga.........