Frightened Brit Takes On Drunks, Punks and Cops

10/30/2007 9:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

YOU'VE GOTTA SEE THIS!!!

Britney Spears was pulled over by an L.A. Sheriff last night -- and while she got off with just a warning, the scene around the car was complete insanity.

TMZ caught Spears and ex-assistant/"cousin" Alli Sims leaving Winston's late Monday night, where the two were quickly pulled over for a minor infraction, nothing serious. Brit wasn't driving, but it was her Pumpkinmobile, and Alli can be heard telling the officer, "We'll get one this week, she just got this." It's unclear what was said, but It appears that Brit's temporary tags might have expired.

After the officer walked away from the vehicle, a drunk guy started shaking his booty against Brit's window, with Spears looking extremely confused (more so than usual) as he kept dancing. A screaming match broke out in front of the car too. Gimme more crazazy!

rock I.Q

To all the comments who say Britney does not call the paps:
Most celebrities call the paps, they do it to promote themselves.
Britney however, has not had to call the paps since, her famous Bald haircut photo shoot, because that photo sold for over 6 figures. Every pap and their Mother desperately wants to get another money shot of her doing something crazy. Does anyone really think she called the paps the day she beat the car with the umbrella? Do you really believe she has called the paps in the last month or two?
The story that says; “she calls the paps” was perpetrated by the media, to stop the buzz about her being stalked, thus saving their own butts from scrutiny. They wait outside her home and follow her unlawfully. After her beating down the paps she embraced them , which was weird, but im sure the umbrella incident promoted this behavior. She obviously stopped doing this because, recently she seems either annoyed, uncomfortable or scared by their intrusion on her privacy. I personally applaud this behavior because even “acting” appropriate behavior is a sign of learning it.

MARION

Brit is not awesome... Brit use to be awesome. she is cheap as cheap gets and desperate.
#54... Michelle... Brit was forced to go to parenting classes... ans she is still negelecting her children.

Team K-Fed

She's a lunatic. I love it!

Fly on The Wall

Brit IS awsome.

rock I.Q

michele,
I agree ,
I also think the parenting classes should be mandatory for a lot of parents. I cringe often in the supermarket at some parenting skills out in the world today. All pregnant woman and partners etc, should have to sit through them before they take their babies home.
These kids will be Raised by nannies either way, like most celebrity kids. So give it up people..
I hope for those reasons she gets her 50/50 with her kids again.

kim suck

lets see?? why the hell she can't stay at home?? So she is doing this to herself and ANYONE who supports her is a FREAK like HER! WHORE MAMA!

Cody

For god's sake, leave this girl alone. What do you want - another Princess Di tragedy.

MARION

#58...you hit the nail on the head... CHEAP AND DESPERATE.

Ding Dang Y'all

KEEP YOUR AS_ AT HOME!!! Party at home if you must...don't you want your children?
Why do you continue to surround yourself with these users? At least your parents love you.

He's just another Idiot

I wish Britney would run over a few of the nasty paparazzi. I would pay for her defense and we would win. I'm so glad I don't live in California - earthquakes, fires, floods, mudslides, paparazzi and deadbeat K-Dud.

Peace Girl

I'm just not getting why she just doesn't stay home.....

death on a cracker

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please....PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fly on The Wall

To #62 - You would stay home all the time? Who would do that, sounds boring to me, most people want nothing but to get out of the house and live a little, lets see I have 400 million and I am going to at home - ya right, You poeple are nuts " Why cant she just stay home"

Craig

Spears will probably die sooner than later, because of her reckless, irresponsible lifestyle. Isn't this what usually happens to train wrecks like her ie, Anna Nicole, Marilyn, etc?

MARION