"Real Housewives" Star Really Dropping A Real Album

10/30/2007 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In an event as shocking as the San Diego fires, Jo De La Rosa's singing career is actually happening!

The former "Real Housewives of Orange Country" star -- who was never actually a housewife -- is in L.A., and her ex-fiance, Slade Smiley, tells TMZ that her upcoming CD is "really, really good." Of course it is! Another Heidi Montag in the making!

As if the album weren't enough, the two ex-OCers are also in talks to have their own spin-off show. Set your TiVos ... on fire.

The Monkey Zone

I refuse to comment on this article!

real fan

Was a fan of the show but not of Hodiva. Slade looked so much better in makeup.

Kate

Can someone please explain to me why so many Americans are wasting their time watching the lives of others? Is your life really all that boring that you have to watch a bunch of nobodies go about their day living very ordinary lives? Here's a thought. Instead of sitting on the sofa and getting fatter and fatter why don't you get off the sofa and make your own life exciting? Seriously. We are making Faux-celebrities out of these nobodies and they are laughing all the way to the bank. Go make your own adventure! cash your own checks!!

Deja

WHO ARE THESE FAT UGLY PEOPLE???
PLEASE POST ON CELEBRITIES - NOT THESE IDIOTS WHO WANT ATTENTION.

Rocco and David

Over the past year our lives have been torn apart. Me and my three children went through a custody battle. My ex-husband started contacting DHR when he couldnt win in court. Its a very common practice i was told by the DNR worker. I submited to the drug test,and home vists once a week, nothing ever being found agianst me. Ive been a mother for 15 years and she told me everything was great..until my ex made so many reports to dhr he finally hit on something that couldnt be ignored, after the 5th false report they alleged that i was giving beer to my 15 year old daughter. Not true and the dhr workers had never see or noted beer ever being in my home.I had private investigators parked in front of my home with video thanks to my ex-husband. I was being driven crazy by him... None of that matterd. With nothing to go on they still found me guilty. Now my ex-husdand has the fire power he couldnt get on his own. Just a few false report and now a dhr report to back him he gained custody of my 12 year old son. It tore my heart out..The people i always thought were there to protect me are nothing more then pawns in the court system.. of who has more money and can camp the system out. I feel sorry for single mothers.... you dont have a chance in court if you dont have the money to fight. DHR didnt even talk to the people i knew..only my ex and his new wife. Who had never been in my home and had everything to gain.

I'm still convulsing from the horrible sound and image

Jade, no offense, but what does this have to do with the Real Housewives of Orange County? I 'm sorry for your troubles as divorce can be a real pain, but, um...

STFU

I would not by her album but I would buy Playboy if they asked her to do a layout.

JJ

Slade was controlling and UGLY! Jo is a gold digger and a wannabe!!! Not to mention UGLY!!! Who cares what the UGLY people are doing!!!!

xyz1234

i don't know why record companies are signing a bunch of phony singers. first we've got paris hilton, then heidi, and now jo! there are real singers out there who are trying to make it but they can't because record companies are wasting their time on reality bimbos. just known for their partying ways and showing their cleavage.

enough already

At Timbaland's VMA after party in Vegas, she was hanging out with Timbaland behind the turn tables. I guess she was trying to look like an artist but ended up looking like a groupie whore. She was just all over him.

Old School

who cares about these Nobodys and why is TMZ wasting time on this?!!

Sara

STOP IT!!! Please why would anyone let her do this....UGHHHH!!! Stick to Celebs TMZ.

McSimo

Go back to Alaska Slade!! De La Rosa is one of the worst people i've ever seen in my life! These two make me ashamed to be a Californian. At least I'm a native, not like this Alaskan and Peruvian. Jo your music is terrible and even with Won Gee rubbing his boner in your back in the recording studio! Please put a stop two these wanna be losers.

Karen Debarre

And while Slade is out whoring this talent-less fug, how is his gravely ill son doing back in OC? Someone might want to send him an e-mail to let him know.

judgingotherssux

Every hater on tmz knows how to hate.Sladee and jo gold digger ho are no exeption....So testing the waters on these 2...mmm...Maybe trump should sign em up for celeb apprentice...it'll be huge..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments