O'Reilly In Am-Bush League of His Own with Rosie

10/30/2007 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bill O'Reilly hasn't been able to get Rosie O'Donnell on his show, so he brought the show to her!

The FOX News host sent a cameraman and a producer to a Long Island book signing O'Donnell was doing this weekend, to ask Rosie why she wouldn't come on his program. She told O'Reilly's people, "If Bill wants me, he should phone me himself. He's a big boy."

But then the conversation turned to 9/11 and how Bill feels that Rosie mangled the truth by claiming it was "an inside job." Rosie responded, "I didn't say that, he's quoting the wrong people." Someone on TV got something wrong?! Get out!

As the conversation became more heated, one of Rosie's handlers started to shove the camera guy, but Rosie told him not to because, "That's what they want."

The whole incident subsided, and on last night's show, O'Reilly reiterated his invitation for Rosie to appear. He shouldn't hold his breath!

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

spogo

Mr O'reilly is nothing but a moron. His people ambush somone at a book signing to ask a question that she has answered before, She has never said that it was a conspiracy . She asks people to investigate and judge for them selves. Ms O'donnell is also not refering to towers 1 and 2 which were hit by the planes she is speaking of tower 7 which fell as if it were a controlled demolition, and not from structural fatigue. She is neither anti american nor anti soldier, she is pro america and pro saving your childrens lives by bringing them home. Bill O is the anti american who wants nothing more than to keep killing our children in a war that we cannot possibly win because its against an Ideal and not actually against a specific enemy. The war on "terro" is a misnomer its just a phrase to scare us into agreeing with the BS that the president is spoon feeding us.

KELLIE

ROSIE CAN BE RUDE...AND A LOUDMOUTH,BUT SHE SAYS WHAT SHE FEELS...TOO MANY AMERICANS ARE SCARED 2 SAY THEIR TRUE FEELINGS.I THINK ITS STUPID AND SHAMELESS THAT THEY WERE INSTIGATING AN ARGUMENT WITH HER....

Becky

Why does rosie talk about everyone & everything but yet when she is pinned down to something she says & asked to explain, she won't answer not even on her blog. I want her to answer what she said about 9/11. Rosie will tell you to research. I want her to tell us now. Rosie is a loud mouth tub of Goo.

Naomi

God Bill is such an idiot. Fox news is a joke! What the hell is with America’s obsession with being patriotic? That is what causes war and terrorism! Instead of attacking Rosie for apparently hurting people’s feelings, why doesn't he attack Bush for continuing the pointless and inexcusable war in Iraq. I don't hear bush apologizing for killing well over 600 000 innocent people. What kind of coward gets his crew to go to a book signing to get a story that in my opinion is pathetic!! Isn't being "American" about freedom of speech? Everyone knows there are many unanswered questions in the 911 mess.

Let’s keep letting the corrupted American conglomerates keep attacking Rosie and other people to make us forget what the real important issue is!

M BOYD

O' Donnell is SO TIRED !!!!! Who cares what the fat sow has to say !!!!! Go away you opinionated fat sow !!!!!

Kevin M Ahern

WHAT BO did was wrong ! He did what he complains about , Then he didn't even have the story right and went on air spewing LIES . Rosie handled that gate crasher like a real PRO and she was a lady about it She let the O'rielly jerk say his piece and then asked him to leave . I watch Bill all the time and I saw what they did to her at the book signing and Bill spun the bullcrap around I won't watch him any more . AND I don't like R O

Vertical Smile

Rosie, is not only Talentless, she is vile, bestial, and subhuman. Southpark made perfect sense when they made fun of Rosie. Rosie is no woman. what women wears Mens underwear. She loves to cause random, pointless, sensless arguements just for ratings but in actuality she is just so damn stupid and making the world dislike her even more. I feel bad for fans,family and friends of her because, they are now just as dumb. She will never compare to Trump, lets face it how can u bash someone as successful as Trump. That is just ignorant. And Bill O, has one of the most successful news programs on TV. The type of fans Rosie has are strictly ones that look like her butchy self. Rosie belongs in a petting zoo with Sean Penn's considering both careers are now flushed down the toilet. MSNBC this can possibly, be one of the worst moves you can make to put her on youre network. If so i would be sure to make it my point in life to not watch any program youre network has on, as well as tell every living soul I know not to watch the show. Please dont let us the "viewers" down. last, Rosie is so pathetic to say that the goverment planned 911. She should be ashamed of herself, thats simply not fair to the families and loved ones of the victims. unbelievable is all i have to say.

liberals are stupid, as shown by these comments

Charlie Sheen, Sharon Stone, and Rosie O'Donnell have access to top secret information?!? Point proven

Jeanie

"Being patriotic causes war and terrorism"?!! Naomi, do you care to explain that REALLY LAME remark?? and to Ted Leboski, you seem to know your stuff... everyone on this site should listen to you and put all those stupid conspiracy theories to rest, once and for all... but will they?? I highly doubt it. There are always gonna be those poor, paranoid Bush-hating individuals who just can't be bothered with the facts.

ArcticGal

Reply to Ted Neboski: I am not sure if you are aware, but the building that Rosie has been questionning is WTC 7 - not the twin towers. To my recollection, a plane did not fly into WTC 7. She, like many Americans should question their government as to what happened to that building. I'm not American...but I'm certainly looking from outside and wondering what made that building fall into it's own footprint at rapid speed similar to a demolition. I'm not saying it's a cover up - but I sure would want to know what happened. Isn't it your right in a free and democtratic society to question?

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14