O'Reilly In Am-Bush League of His Own with Rosie

10/30/2007 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bill O'Reilly hasn't been able to get Rosie O'Donnell on his show, so he brought the show to her!

The FOX News host sent a cameraman and a producer to a Long Island book signing O'Donnell was doing this weekend, to ask Rosie why she wouldn't come on his program. She told O'Reilly's people, "If Bill wants me, he should phone me himself. He's a big boy."

But then the conversation turned to 9/11 and how Bill feels that Rosie mangled the truth by claiming it was "an inside job." Rosie responded, "I didn't say that, he's quoting the wrong people." Someone on TV got something wrong?! Get out!

As the conversation became more heated, one of Rosie's handlers started to shove the camera guy, but Rosie told him not to because, "That's what they want."

The whole incident subsided, and on last night's show, O'Reilly reiterated his invitation for Rosie to appear. He shouldn't hold his breath!

W.Dalton.

LISTEN PEOPLE THIS LADY IS A FRUIT BAT. SHES GOT SOME LOOSE SCREWS . ITS NO ONES FAULT BUT HER ON. I LIKED HER WHEN SHE HAD HER OWN T.V SHOW BUT ONCE THAT WAS OVER SHE WENT DOWN HILL FAST..

I'm starting to like this guy.

I love Rosie, and 9/11 was so an an inside job!

Charlie Sheen, Sharon Stone, and Rosie O'Donnell all believe it, and they have access to top secret information George Bush won't let the newspapers pring, I believe it too!

fade

She implied it was an inside job when she stated there was no way the building could have come down without explosives. Then she stated fire could not have melted the steel. Not only was she wrong, but her statements were disgusting. Nor does she have the nads to apologize. Stupid celebrities should stick to things they know about... waitressing and camera angles.

are you new?

Bill O is the American anti-christ

crazedanddrunkenpoorgirl

The MAJORITY of research is funded by the GOVERNMENT, especially College research, so basically they will tell you ANYTHING that the GOVERNMENT wants you to hear! I would like to know who funded Purdue's research and then I'll make a logical decision on what I think really happened. Leave Rosie alone and stop putting words in her mouth Bill O'Reilly! You're a jackass the MAJORITY of the time!

Kim

Jan...How stupid you are. If they took Bill of the air, we wouldn't hear all the news CNN and MSNBC won't tell us. I know you weak liberals would love to have all your news slanted to coincide with your views but Fox is here to make sure that doesn't happen.

loser

Wow! What a moron. I like how he constantly makes statements without backing things up or providing any evidence for truth. He is a blatant liar. But, man, its hilarious. So funny to me that given all the evidence, there are still people that back his opinions and mr. bush's opinions and actions as well. Sure, they are small in numbers, but they exist even though the evidence is overwhelming. That is hilarious.

HEATHER

Bill doesn't want the government to take Rosie's free speech away, he just wants her to be held accountable for what she says. This woman said we shouldn't be afraid of the terrorists, she is DANGEROUS and hateful. Everyone should be held accountable for what they say, it has nothign to do with freedom of speech. You have a right to say whatever you want, that doesn't mean you have an immunity from ever being held accountable for what comes out of your mouth.

Rebecky

BO dedicates more time to Rosie than he does to the real issues. With so many problems around the world and in this country he felt it was important to open his show with Rosie. I watched last night to see how he was going to present the video and I was not surprised, he should not call himself a journalist. His NO SPIN approach is anything but that.

coco

she never said anything about an "inside job" she said it looks like a demolition job , wich the way they fell it did , i see her point , they fell like building do when they are done by demolition , that was her point
bill has guests on and never lets them speak anyways

Sunflower

Rosie is a liar. Please don't give the woman any air time, Bill. We already know she is disgusting.

julzfromwellston

Bill has it right...Every damn time people! I'm sick of how america has become all hush...HUSH! It's like everyone want's to shut their mouth and act like everything is ok and THE HELL WITH MORALS! Rosie is a coward! A coward to me and many more until she comes to bills show. She won't come...WHY? Cause she doesn't have the education or guts! I love america but people here need to stop going around and acting like dumbasses! Stop invading military funerals...for once people need to shut their mouth( at the right time) and get a heart! Oh and one last thing...I don't care who i offend with my morals or belief. I'm not gonna sit back and accept anything i know that's FAR LEFT and morally wrong!! You go Bill and TMZ!! -Julz, Ohio

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Of course, she has been on his show in the past, but since she has become a brain-dead, anti-American 9-11 conspiracy psychotic, she doesn't have the guts-she has the gut-to answer tough questions concerning her vapid, mind-numbed and numbing, simple-minded, laughable, America-hating, tortured, involution-twisting, synapse-non firing, convoluted, sad, deluded, mentally-ill, traitorous, far-left revolutionary agitation and propaganda. Sadly, she is what she accuses others of being, a loud-mouth, know-nothing, bullying, monomaniacal quisling, a shame to her family, a reproach to the nation.

Joyk

SHE SUCKS, I FEEL SORRY FOR HER KIDS...OK THEY ARE NOT HER KIDS, GOD KNOWS NO MAN WOULD EVER TOUCH THAT DEEP CAVERN OF HERS. SHE HAS TO ADOPT TO EVEN HAVE KIDS. UGGGHHH WHAT A THOUGHT. SHE IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF A WOMAN. OR IS SHE A MAN? WELL I SUPPOSE SHE IS JUST ONE OF THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD!

Tangie

Bill O's show is #1---while Keith O has no real news to report, just his incessant jealousy of O'Reilly. Mouth off all you want, you liberal morons. Your in the minority.