Dog Chapman's Hate-Filled Tirade

10/31/2007 6:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The National Enquirer has obtained an explosive and shocking racist rant spewed by Duane Dog Chapman.

WARNING: THIS AUDIO CONTAINS STRONG AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

The Enquirer says they have two tapes of the Dog hurling insults at his son, Tucker, during an undated telephone conversation. It appears as if the Dog is concerned that Tucker's girlfriend, Monique Shinnery, who is black, will set him up because of the language the Dog uses.

In the nearly eight minute long tape posted on the Enquirer's website, Dog says the N word numerous times and demands that Tucker break up with Monique or he'll be fired from the family bail bond business.

Reps for the Dog and A&E were not immediately available for comment.

RW

You cannot play just a portion of a audio tape and have it tell the whole story.. Shame on you TMZ.. I don't agree with Dog using the language, however, you need to have the entire background on the conversation before passing judgement on him....

jg

hey #1 up there. YOU just paid attention to him.

JDL

Ironic....

You are going to lose it...idiot...

HMC

WOW.

Well... there goes his show.

It's too bad, I always found it entertaining, at least... but man... That guy has problems.

Rockin

He's no better than the trash he hunts......and that pig of a wife.......ick

Rocco and David

Party's over.

sonja

YES, WOW! It's hard to believe!

Lovely Barker

deedee

What a biggot. He's disgusting! If I were his son, I would sue for wrongful termination. I think we should all write A&E in protest.

mom of two

Goodness !! I think he just lost it all and then some.

a guy

and cue Sharpton's entrance in 3...2...etc.

sam

Self fulfilling prophecy I would say!

Michelle

Wow Dog is screwed! I can't believe his son would sell this tape. I would hate to be at their house this Thanksgiving!

kathy

WELL WELL IT ALL COMES OUT. SHAME SHAME ON YOU FOR THINKING OR SAYING ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I'M WHITE AND I HAVE WHITE BROWN AND BLACK GRANDKIDS AND I WOULD NEVER NEVER SAY OR THINK SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I WAS WATCHING YOUR SHOW LAST NITE AND YOU HAD A VEST ON WITHOUT A SHIRT YOU LOOK LIKE CRAP AND BETH PLEASE PLEASE BUY YOURSELF A BAR THAT FITS YOU OR COVER UP..
P.sSSSS
I WELL NOT BE WATCH YOUR SHOW AND WILL TELL ANYONE AND EVEVRYONE NOT TO...

De Luca

Wow!...oh ---t! He is definetly Screwed!
Has'nt anyone learned from the late "Jimmy The Greek" Or "Mark Fuhrman" Or even "Imus"?

Well hope he has a saving(s)