Dog Chapman's Hate-Filled Tirade

10/31/2007 6:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The National Enquirer has obtained an explosive and shocking racist rant spewed by Duane Dog Chapman.

WARNING: THIS AUDIO CONTAINS STRONG AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

The Enquirer says they have two tapes of the Dog hurling insults at his son, Tucker, during an undated telephone conversation. It appears as if the Dog is concerned that Tucker's girlfriend, Monique Shinnery, who is black, will set him up because of the language the Dog uses.

In the nearly eight minute long tape posted on the Enquirer's website, Dog says the N word numerous times and demands that Tucker break up with Monique or he'll be fired from the family bail bond business.

Reps for the Dog and A&E were not immediately available for comment.

oxyclean

So in the Lord, he is!

different

I have to say that even though I have not heard he whole tape, I agree with Dog. I don't want my daughter dating out of her race. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against any other race, creed or color. I just don't believe, and never have, in inter-racial dating. Dog, you could have chosen different words to let your son that you did not the situation. But, that being said, I agree that your son needs to end the relationship.

Bert

I would like to hear both sides of the conversation. I am reasonably sure he didnt know he was being taped. Usually a fairly serious crime. Sounds like his son threw him under the bus. Both of them are pieces of garbage.

Two Buck Chuck

Paging Reverend Sharpton!

Nuts

I SAY IT WIL HAVE NO EFFECT ON CAREER U FOOLS.THATS WHO HE IS.WHAT DID U EXPECT MOTHERT THERESA.

toodeep

Im not offended..........................................

Horse Teeth

This guy is finnished. He might as well go home and burry his face in those enormous BOOBS.

OICU812

WHITE POWER!!

cary

Hey does Michael Vick have any dogs left over that we can sick on to Dog Chapman? One dog deserves another. . .

jenjen

Man, I am bummed. I really liked the Dog. One day I was asked if i could pick a celebrity to have lunch with, who would it be? My answer was The Dog. I am truly heartbroken. I thought he was such a REAL person. Dog, you have really disappointed me. I would like to hear the entire tape (just to make sure my new feelings are warranted). What a complete shock.

DANI

WHY WOULD HIS SON, TAPE THE CONVERSATION???

Or WHO did tape the conversation?

I laugh at other's misfortunes

YIKES!! Potty mouth and a wife with a butt in the front. This guy has NO luck!

Sweet

that toothless ignorant bastard can go to hell and take his trashy family with him. I can't believe I used to be a fan of this guy.

Larry

Man I dont know what to say. I mean it's 2007 doesnt he realize how ignorant he is. I'm so OFFENDED!

LMPATTERSON

I want TMZ to know I am a Black Woman who lives in New York City and faithfully watched Dog on his cable show, until today. I am so disapointed with the language he is using concerning the matter of him using the N word. Not only is he speaking to his child in such a manner about dating a person of color, but he is also staing he would disown his daughter for also dating a person of color. I am beyond disrespected, he has lost a true fan. I hope he finds peace within himself, to realize that his conversation was way over the top.