Don Vito Collapses after Conviction

10/31/2007 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don Vito has been found guilty of two counts of sexual assault on a child. He was acquitted on one count.

Vito, real name Vincent Margera, who is Bam Margera's outrageous uncle on MTV's "Viva La Bam," was accused of fondling three girls during a public appearance at a mall in a Denver suburb. The victims of the sexual assault were 12 and 13. After the verdict was read, Don collapsed to the floor and yelled, "Just kill me now!" Deputies restrained him -- and took his ass off to jail.

celeb mugshots - click to launchThe crappy uncle still faces 12 felony counts for allegedly violating his bail; he was to have no contact with children under 18, and not consume drugs or alcohol, and was to provide detailed information on any business travel. The verdict on those counts is still pending. Vito will be sentenced on December 20.

Dog is a racist mutt!

Wow, whoda thunk it? He sure does look and come off as a nice, normal person.

FATGUY

Colorado Jurors know what a CONVICTION is, bring Phil Spector, Robert Blake and OJ here, they would be convicted here in Colorado, not like the circus trials they have in CA..

Kate

So according to some of you idiots, since I'm over 18 any man has the right to fondle me? WTF? I don't care if they were 68 or 18. The man has no right to touch anyone. I'm glad he's off to jail.

Maureen

At least he had one good idea - kill me now.

Eagles Fan

I met Don Vito last year at a bar in SC. He was actually pretty nice, and you could understand him unlike his character, BUT he DID GRAB AT MY BOOBS SEVERAL TIMES. I deflected his attempts, and was grossed the hell out.
A few weeks later the incident happened to these young girls.
All i wanted was my first "celeb" metting and i got pics, but damnit, with a molester?
Son of a bitch!

TMZ Fraternity

First off

-That is the funniest thing i have ever read..if you've seen the show you know how Vito acts and talks...That visual of him doing that is soooooooooo f'n funny.

-But he didn't do anything wrong..WTF He's dumb but he's not a child molester. These f'n small towns are bums. Vito get hot women..Why would he of fondled a girls at a skateboard signing with tons of people, security etc..

notaceleb

Whatever that guy's about, you'd think he'd have surgery on his lazy eye.

D Reed

I like what your thinking #46. HELL YEAH

D Reed

#52 what are you going crazy over??????

Eagles Fan

Since when is this about RACE? ALIA??????
All " you" people worry about is racism. GET OVER IT ALREADY! go do something productive with youself!
boohooooo im always so worried about the color of my skin, and ASSUMING every white person is a racist!
GET A LIFE!

C WILLIAMSON

hey they told him they was 18,you shouldnt have to ask for an I.D when you are about to get you some nooky.these girls now a days look older then what they are"parents fault" and speaking of parents,who lets there 12 year old girls loose in a mall to hang out with older guys? hmmm... sounds fishy to me,maybe the parents should go to jail to.I SAY HE IS INNOCENT,DAMN YOU LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!!

Alia

Did you read what I said? Its sad to see how racist people are who post on this site is. This man is a pervert right? Yes. We can agree on that. But......... If he was a Black man, you can most definately believe that he would be being called out for being Black on this website. These folks talk about ANYONE who is Black. He is trashy and nasty, but no one is saying he is white nasty trash. Or Italian trash. Whatever. He is caucasian so its accepted a little better.

nacho

Alia - please tell me what you are referring to that we are racists. What makes you think I am white? Not that it's anyones business but I am not...Race has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Being a sick, drunk, obese, child molester is the subject here.

Donkeypuncher

Who brings their kids to see Vito? What did they expect from him? Parents are just as guilty.

nacho

Alia - I have NEVER read a post on here that says anything about "blacks" as you call them. Never! A perv is a perv no matter what color their skin is. A racist is a racist no matter what color their skin is...and it sounds to me like you are the pot calling the kettle black....