Brit's Halloween Date with "TMZ Photog"

11/1/2007 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood erupted last night when Britney Spears hit the Halloween scene -- with her own personal team of photogs!

Spears, who donned a bright pink Josie & the Pussycats getup, tried to work her way into the party with buddies Sam Lufti (dressed as a TMZ photog), and Alli Sims (dressed in X17 gear), and were met with a wall of real paparazzi. Between all the shoving and yelling, the group could barely move!

The scene was insanity -- but Sam still worked like a TMZ pro, recording Brit's every move!

BRITTNAY IS A JOKKKEEE

Attention Whore Ya'all..............if she wanted to do the right thing for herself, she would have done it already.....it's only a matter of time till she self destructs.

kim suck

when will she ever get it??? someone ! please give the order to take you ou!

verna

Britney is so yesterday's news, aren't there any other celebs we could focus on. I mean once you have seen her as a train wreck, everything else she does is exactly the same, (yawn), (sigh)............

someone

Britney needs to see a doctor.

and his name is KEVORKIAN!!!

BRITTNAY IS A JOKKKEEE

# 14 Her record sales will be short-lived.....Funny how Buttney's record sales could do somewhat good but she cannot seem to get the most important things back in her life like her children.

someone

TMZ, RUN BY AOL.
AOL THE CENSORS OF THE INTERNET.
NO WONDER!

Stan

So boring, she never does anything crazy anymore, you photogs have to taunt her, make her mad. But what can you say to get Britney mad?

Kate

This TMZ photog was shocked and awed by Britney's stunt? He must be the new guy.

But, seriously folks...
Outsmarted by Britney Spears? Now that's a new low.
Stay in school kids!!

=P

someone

Yeah she does good on iTunes.
I can't stand ITunes, its slow, its crappy, its just pathetic.
I don't even own an iPod, I use my Motorola cell phone, and my SANDISK mp3
player. Which are WAY better.

No wonder, I guess only 14 year olds use iTunes. Hey kiddies. Stop buying her cd 30x each and wasting your parents VISA card. Once they get the bill your gonna get GROUNDED!!!

BRITTNAY IS A JOKKKEEE

# 14 must be the Brittster herself...Ya'all....she is not doing as well as her fellow mouseketters that's a fact

Kelly Neuman

All I can say is that you can not change Britney Spears The White Trash Girl

Marten

"Hey people out there who our buying her CD , what ages are you? I can't imagine puttting her CD in my car and rocking out to Buttney EEEEWWWWWW.....she is nothing like her fellow mouseketters..."

No she is much better, according to the music critics anyway, and according to the general public because she sells more albums than anyone of them.

Maddy

If Britney is doing well in sales, it just proves that the music buying public have been dumbed down by the crap radio is playing. She is an embarrassment to the industry and I'm sure those who produce her know it.

Realist

I'm SURE it wasn't Brit's idea....she doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together.

kk

She loves & wants the media attention. She gave her children up for it!