Criss Angel's New Friend

Bono?!

11/1/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's already allegebedded Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears, but Criss Angel's got a new wingman in the most unlikely of people -- U2 frontman Bono!

The magician and the rocker were caught partying together at PURE Nightclub at a pre-Halloween costume bash, though neither of them wore anything out of the ordinary ... well, not for them.

UFC fighter Quinton "Rampage" Jackson was hanging with Angel as well.

BeatleStone

Bono is so overrated as a rock legend, that it's pathetic & nobody will Criss Angel in about 5 years anyway.

The Marian Movement

Chris is a Belfast child.

rjinchi

Angel appears to be somewhat of a douche-bag......

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Why do we care about Cris Angel

arcticrose

BORING this guy isn't a magician.......he's your typical I want to be famous person and for some reason, he gets it.

Lucina Moon

And for his next trick, he'll make that pesky first wife disappear!

how dumb

I used to love Criss Angel.... I still am very impressed with his magician/mentalist skills. However, he is such a media whore its not funny. You always see him in photos with other celebrities, and lots of time, you see him just sticking his head up in the picture... like a little kid who really, really wanted to be included in the shot so he ran in at the last second.

He tries to promote himself by being seen with celebrities, particularly the women. I think its hilarious how Cameron Diaz dumped his ass the second he started shooting his mouth off about their relationship...

He also acts like an ass on Phenomenon. He acts like all the contestants are mediocore magicians because Criss knows everything................. although he is talented, he is just too much of a show off. He reminds me of the nerdy kids in school who kept trying to hang out with all the cool kids by latching on, even though they were never really invited..

blackandwhitegirl

Criss is very very very cute !!! He is the cutest guy in the world. I love his new show Phenomenon. I will be buying all of his DVDs. He is my fantasy. I agree with you #4. #20- I don't care if Criss is bisexual, I still like him and will gladly do him.

Me

That is Bono. I'd know that neck anywhere. :)

ITS BRITNEY BITCH

I LOVE ME SOME CRISS ANGEL!! I WILL TAKE HIM ANY WAY I CAN GET HIM!! HE IS SMOKIN HOT!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2