Imus: Tan, Rested and Returning to Radio

11/1/2007 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shock jock Don Imus is set to make his radio comeback December 3 on New York's WABC-AM, just nine months after his career seemed to be in the toilet, after making racist and sexist comments about the Rutgers women's basketball team.

The announcement was made today by WABC president Steve Borneman who said, "We are ecstatic to bring Don Imus back to morning radio. Don's unique brand of humor, knowledge of the issues and ability to attract big-name guests is unparalleled. He is rested, fired up and ready to do great radio."

Can't wait.

Ricardo

Re Imus picture: This ain't Vogue honey, it's TMZ.

Tangie

Why does everybody have such a problem with racism? I don't get it. Why do I have to conform to society's demands? Why can't I say what I want? Why can't Imus, or Dog?

Virginia

Im glad this man is back, imus more than paid his price for what he said about the Rutgers team,. hehad the class to apologize to them, and knew he screwed up. Al Sharpton, jess jackson and others who continued to kick Imus as he begged forgiveness were and are nothing but ugly hypocrites, These men are preachers, Last time i checked my Bible it strictly tells Christians to forgive their fellow man, Sharpton and jackson and others did none of this, What they did to Imus was as bad as what Imus said about the Rutgers team. Everyone needs to forgive in this case, and Imus deserves another start . Beauty lies in forgiving your fellow man when he apologizes for his mistakes, and when he means it. Sharpton and Jackson need to restudy their religious beliefs. , badly.

FlBiker

He looks like an aging coke fiend. I have never listened to his show, but I would imagine he is just a rambling old tweeker.

Daneen

For someone with "a unique brand of humor" this man NEVER smiles.

AUNT DAR

THAT DUDE IS BUTT UGLY...
HALLOWEEN IS OVER..
TAKE OFF THE MASK..
YOU ARE SCARING THE KIDS!!!!!

Little Chyna "Girl"

I think that a fair and just punishment for all of the false allegations that "Reverend" Al Sharpton has made is to share a LOOOOONG french kiss with Donnieboy!

Ladybug

Is he trying to catch flies with his tongue?? He looks like a weird lizard.

MSG

Getting Imus fired did so much for the left wing nuts/Media Matters...man got a nice vacation, $20 mil from CBS and a better job!! His fans have his back this time around and we won't let anyone take him down again. After all, the man was joking and never meant anything malicious and that's why the Rutgers Team forgave him months ago.

Thank you Citidel and Mr. Suleman for bringing back my favorite old grump-man, Don Imus! I cannot wait to hear the guys again even though it'll mean getting up earlier and losing sleep.

FlBiker

I'm putting him in my deadpool, he looks like he almost there.

Mariah

#29 Ricardo: Excellent point though I still think they pick the picture as to how they want the response to the article to lean. They could have posted one with him at his microphone or on the charity ranch he operates but that wouldn't be negative enough most likely. But you have a good point. If I wanted deep political insight or journalistic quality, I wouldn't be on a site like TMZ. LOL.

bvb720

Did you ever hear of the "Power of Imus"? Guess not. But the Millions of fans including myself truly don't care what the ignorants say. He made a bad joke. That is the end of it. And will make more money for who he works for then anyone they ever had. Sorry guys.

IMUS IS BACK.

Bruce from Bradenton Florida

MSG

THANK YOU, THANK YOU CITIDEL BROADCASTING!!! I hope he gets back on TV too so my parents can watch him.

This is an early Christmas Present!

New Imus radical liberal lineup:

1. Rosie the racist O'Donnell
2. Fat STD Al Sharpton
3. Bill 9/11 Maher
4. Hillary 2-Face Clinton
5. John $500 hairstyle Edwards

New york

He should dry up and die. He sucks.