Imus: Tan, Rested and Returning to Radio

11/1/2007 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shock jock Don Imus is set to make his radio comeback December 3 on New York's WABC-AM, just nine months after his career seemed to be in the toilet, after making racist and sexist comments about the Rutgers women's basketball team.

The announcement was made today by WABC president Steve Borneman who said, "We are ecstatic to bring Don Imus back to morning radio. Don's unique brand of humor, knowledge of the issues and ability to attract big-name guests is unparalleled. He is rested, fired up and ready to do great radio."

Can't wait.

Viking5000

That old racist fart...

whateveryousay

Where did you get that picture!?!?!

beefcake

Hey SHM>>>Sounds to me like you are the racist pig you pathetic moron. You just showed the world of your ignorance. What do you mean "the white peoples time is almost up?" You are a pathetic idiot. Don't you realize that Al and Jesse ARE THE BIGGEST RACISTS of ALL TIME. We are sick of them and if you can't comprehend that then you are just stupid person. Why don't you just shut your pie hole.

Triple Play

Awesome. He was railroaded by Sharpton and company. Glad he is coming back. Please send a copy to the Reverend Al .Memo to the Rev. Sharpton in two words Tawanna Brawley

OCD

SHM

Is that you Al? come on out!

Alex

All hail the King!

ChannelXRFR

Imus returning, Hosanna!!!

A hip hop response to politicians, hypocrisy and the mainstream media:

12905

BRAVO! Best radio news I've had in 6 months. Hopefully he'll find a television fit also. I don't live in New York -- hopefully I can get the his program online!!!

Christy

Tan? Rested? Oh gawd this is the ugliest man on earth! He's old and fugly don't lie!

MSG

YEEAAHH!! Our long wait is almost over! Thank you Citidel for bringing Imus back to his legions of devoted fans.

notlookingathim

Glad he is on the radio instead of TV. Hurts to look at him. I am opposed to men having plastic surgery but he is an exception!

T

I'm not actually a fan, but good for him.. no one's career should be over by any means for something truly minor (reminder of free speech in U.S.) there's alot more people out there ACTUALLY doing something hateful.... hence, kkk and skinheads

JaimeNTexas

Damn that is definitely a face for radio. Geez I actually read articles I don't look at the pictures. Now was a time I wish I hadn't paid attention to the posts and not looked at his picture.

Yet and still, I believe firmly in his right to say whatever the hell he wants...

I also believe in my right not to listen, and disagree....

Leela

Pepper. No kidding. This is the kind of society in which we live. Bill Maher calls the 9/11 terrorists courageous and his show is cancelled but someone else hires him. Imus makes completely offensive comments about female college basketball players, calls them ho's, gets fired, and of course we're not the least bit surprised he now has a new employer. Sadly he also has fans and an audience and so does Maher. Sad, but this is the price of democracy and most of us wouldn't trade that for anything.

Little Chyna "Girl"