Brit Ran Over Another Foot -- This Time, It's a Cop!

11/2/2007 4:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears drove over a Los Angeles County Sheriff deputy's foot when she left the courthouse at her last custody hearing! Drivin' properler is hard, y'all!
Britney Spears
TMZ has learned that an officer on duty at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse in L.A. was trying to help Brit leave her custody hearing, when Brit rolled over her foot! The officer was one of the brave souls helping Brit maneuver through a crowd of photogs as she pulled out of the garage. In the video, broadcast live on TMZ on Oct. 26, you can hear an officer yelling at Spears to "Make a left, make a LEFT!" -- but the Pumpkinmobile ding-danger went right!

Sources tell TMZ that the victim has no broken bones but is hobbling around the courthouse on crutches and has been reassigned to light duty. Just a week earlier, Spears ran over the foot of a TMZ photog in Beverly Hills.

TMZ will try to get the officer's sock to sell on eBay.

Story developing ...

Jennifer Bouldack

Look, I think this girl is as loony as the next guy. She is an unbelievable self-destructive train wreck.

That being said, why don't these idiots get the freak out of the way? The girl is trying to drive her car and you idiots don't have enough sense to get out of the way.

If you are going to continue to horde around her car and give her no room, don't be surprised when you get hit. I've never heard of people too stupid to get out of the way of a moving car. You get what you deserve.

Rob

Maybe everyone can get out of her way... man im starting to blame everyone else for her downfalls... these pop are ridiculous... leave the poor lil hottie alone !!!

Ellen

I'm NOT a Brittney fan BUT don't stand right next to a car trying to leave an area with your foot directly under the tire dumb ass!

wow

I have to say this actually isn't her fault! People should get the HELL out of the way!!! i hope it keeps happening...might teach some of the paparazzi to back off!

just wondering

hahahahhahaha...I just love the tag...Story developing.... !!!!!!!! funny!!

just me

Well, that is what happens when people do not have the presence of mind to stand clear of a moving vehicle or the good sense to keep their feet clear of the tires. And reports like this is what happens when the people at TMZ do not have the good sense to understand that.

Fly

How could anyone driving in that crowd realize they have ran over anyones foot?

Terry

I don't know about you but my natural instinct when that close to a car is not to place my foot under the car in the path of a moving tire.
That's just me, Maybe I'm extra sharp.

These people get so carried away in the moment they disregard their own safety.

sam

I don't want to here any BS that it's the paps fault. She knew it would be a mad house.
She could have gotten a driver. But not her, cause she's a media who#re. I hope she
gets nailed!

DIANE T

When is this area going to pass a city ordinance that the paps have to stay a certain distance away. Are they waiting for someone to get killed? She may be courting them, but some common sense is needed on the paps' part.

Weezy

If she gets charged for this, it would be an outrage, these people hound her daily, of course something like this will happen its public property the police can only do so much..

Doug

Dumb ass cops, just lookin for $$$ like fedx!!!

fdodgerfan

Bob Lips.....you're insane. lol

With all of the people there how can you NOT expect that to happen? How is she to hear someone say turn left? She was in a car, and Im sure the people around the car were not quiet.

mom

keep it clean people

annoyed

Sweet fancy Moses, this girl doesnt have sense to find her butt with both hands. Can she not drive at all without running over someone? I used to think she might be a little misunderstood but it's obvious she is just plain dumb.