Dennis Cole Busted. Wait -- Who's Dennis Cole?

11/2/2007 6:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dennis Cole was busted in Florida yesterday. Who?
Dennis Cole
The former husband of "Charlie's Angels" star and K-Mart shmata seller Jaclyn Smith had a major run-in with Fort Lauderdale Police, who went to Cole's home to serve him with a domestic violence injunction -- but police say he locked himself in a room. Cops were eventually able to open the door -- and Cole was promptly arrested on one count of obstructing justice. He was released on $100 bond early Friday.

It's unlikely that you remember Cole for his roles on "Fantasy Island" and "Murder She Wrote." Cole was married to Smith for almost three years.

Jaye Kean

go to his website. he doesn't look like those photos at all. Can you tell I'm bored?????

Robin

Joni, thanx. That was driving me nuts, He was Lance. I just showed my age. But that is ok. I aged well. lol

This case is a very public disgrace...

I remember him. Extremely handsome, plantinum blonde, really nice build too. From what I recall he had quite a succesful, respectable career, like a Mario Lopez or Eddie Cibrian of today. Too bad things aren't going well for him. Google Dennis Cole, he was HOT!!!!!!

Jaye Kean

Anna, I'me on the downside of 50, and I'm no kid myself!! LOL

Lenn K.

He looks like Jan Michael Vincent's older brother. Both guys were studs in their days. Time and abuse of substances have destroyed both men. Dennis Cole was the Brad Pitt of my day, remember him marrying Jaclyn Smith and they made a great looking couple. WOW!!!

steve shawn

Before he was in acting he was a male prostitute and only had male customer's.
Also,he had a son who was murdered many years ago in Venice,California.I think he was shot.
Dennis Cole was a hunk in his day.From what I recall he was on a weekly tv series with Paul michael Glaser.

Jaye Kean

Lenn, I agree. He does resemble J M Vincent. Neither one of them are looking too good these days. I had a HUGE crush on JMV when he was on Airwolf back in the '80's. I think they both had alcohol abuse problems from the looks of them. very sad....

Jaye Kean

Marc, how do you know he was a prostitute? Is that some urban legend? I"m curious.

Boxy Roxy

TMZ you should show what he looked like "back in the day" so younger people know how hot this guy was! It's interesting to think that today's hot hunks will be tomorrow's felons, etc. Wheel of life, but this guy looks like he's forever "down." $100??? That was the most difficult part of the story to believe!

Robin

Joni, nice to know u. I turned 40 in June. I love it. Guess parents get their kids hooked on soaps young. I remember being so young and watching the first airing of "The Bold and The Beautiful. Ridge looks old but Brooke looks the same. And a prayer to Taylor(Hunter) it has been 2 weeks since her child passed. My heart still breaks.

Jaye Kean

Anna, nice to know u too. I'm 52 going on 16 sometimes. One writer states that Dennis Cole was a prostitute with male only clients.. did you see that? Thaaaaaaaat's interesting....... hmmmmmmm. Maybe he did it to land roles? Even so, that's pretty weird if it's true.

SFRAZ

He also had a son who was murdered. His name was Joe Cole and he was the best friend of Henry Rollins and was gunned down in Los Angeles, while walking with Rollins. Henry Rollins sometimes talks about it. FYI it was also on "Unsolved Mysteries" years ago.

Orphanannie

I agree with justme. He looks darn good for 67.

Karen

I'm wondering if this is the same Dennis Cole who used to be on a soap Opera? He was definately very handsome and also a good actor. Time hasn't been good to him.

DeeDee

"It's not the years, it's the mileage". (Indiana Jones) ... (not Indiana Jones) "It's the alcohol".