Dennis Cole Busted. Wait -- Who's Dennis Cole?

11/2/2007 6:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dennis Cole was busted in Florida yesterday. Who?
Dennis Cole
The former husband of "Charlie's Angels" star and K-Mart shmata seller Jaclyn Smith had a major run-in with Fort Lauderdale Police, who went to Cole's home to serve him with a domestic violence injunction -- but police say he locked himself in a room. Cops were eventually able to open the door -- and Cole was promptly arrested on one count of obstructing justice. He was released on $100 bond early Friday.

It's unlikely that you remember Cole for his roles on "Fantasy Island" and "Murder She Wrote." Cole was married to Smith for almost three years.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

ic

THIS MAN HAS HAD SO MUCH TRAGEDY WITH HIS SON DYING ETC. LEAVE HIM ALONE HE IS ONE OF HOLLYWOODS KINDEST PEOPLE....

unsurelok

I loved the show he was in "The Bearcats"

missing L.A.

Dang, Dennis! What did you go and do that for, bro??? She wasn't even worth it, was she?

brendon

lol this is kinda funny and ironic at the same time... I'm writing a book and i googled some of the names of the people i made up and his name was one of them I came up with completely at random and in my book he's a police officer!!! Talk about irony

Michael Phelps

Though I never met Dennis L. Cole during his life, I do know his last wife, Ree Cole. Yes, Dennis had (by her account) an alcohol problem. He also had the deep-set mental anguish over the murder of his son, Joey in 1991, and that it remains unsolved. I have also been told he was a very kind and compassionate man who gave a lot of his time, his money and his celebrity status to a lot of charities. As for being a "male prostitute" (for men), I seriously doubt any of that is true. He seemed to have a love and attraction to beautiful women.

Judith Cushing

I Loved Dennis cole! He was my first love way back in high school. We remained friends through his life. I miss him! He loved his family, and was a very kind man.

raytheon696

I remember Dennis Cole as a child growing up in the 60's. I had a huge crush on him because he was so very handsome. I hear all the ugly things people are saying now about how bad he looks but I guess you all are forgetting that old age comes to us all and someday, someone will be wondering what happened to you or I. Nobody stay the same as we get older and you can't expect people to remain a hottie when they are in their late 60's and 70's. I bet some of you who are talking now aren't hotties and never has been hotties. Get a grip! The man lost his son to a tragic murder, he's blessed to have lived until old age. I know what it's like to lose a child and it doesn't feel very good; it wears on a person emotionally, spiritually and physically. I know his heart has been torn over the years because his son's death has never been solved. At least, I know the reason my child passed away. YOU CRITICS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. I hope you never experience any pain in your lives that would possible contribute you your aging faster than expected. My prayer are with his family after the loss of his son and now Mr. Cole.

raytheon696