Dog Leashed -- A&E Pulls "Bounty Hunter"

11/2/2007 6:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Things keep getting worse for America's favorite bounty hunter, just days after a taped hate-filled tirade was released.

A&E has now pulled "Dog the Bounty Hunter" from the air indefinitely. "In evaluating the circumstances of the last few days, A&E has decided to take `Dog The Bounty Hunter' off the network's schedule for the foreseeable future," the network said in a statement Friday. "We hope that Mr. Chapman continues the healing process that he has begun."

Officials for the network said the series, one of the network's top-rated programs, has not been canceled. Yet.

KK

I hope the son and the slut are happy with their 20 pieces of silver.
He ruined his entire large family, for a girl who did exactly what the father was afraid of.
It is a shame when family confidences are breached in such an egregious manner.

JaimeNTexas

WOW. I never wished any bad on this man. This is just a little to much. I don't think this should have shut down his career like this. This could overflow into his actual business of bail bonding. Black men for sho ain't gonna wanna mess with him after hearing what he's said. Its sad to say...but that would be a lot of his clientele don't you think LOL Damn dog, sorry dude. I was disappointed that you think that way, but I didn't want you to lose your livelyhood over it

Julie

This is not right!!!!! Hang is there Dog!!!!!! Your fans support you and love you!!!!!!

just wondering

..#14....that was a funny line..." he could do a show about hunting down his sons azz "..sad situation though..but we still have to find humour!!!

LAME

It's kind of sad that his own sold him out though!! For only 15K!!

I hope Tucker has another job lined up. Good luck getting a job with a felony on your record. Unless his next stunt will be to sue Dog for wrongful termination.

I suppose Thanksgiving invitations for Tucker and Monique is out of the question!
Dr. Phil couldn't even fix this one!!

diane

I have renewed respect for A & E

Karen

I like Dog....what he said was not appropriate but it was a private conversation. His son needs a real ass kicking for selling his dad out. Thanks Enquirer for screwing over another person. I will never again buy your rag mag

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

I JUST LISTENED TO THE TAPE FOR THE FIRST TIME A SECOND AGO.

THIS IS REALLY STUPID. HE KEEPS SAYING AMERICA WOULD BE MAD. HE CAN'T GET CAUGHT USING THE WORD n'. YET, IRONICALLY THAT'S JUST WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM.

NOW HE IS GOING TO LOSE HIS CAREER.

SOUNDS LIKE HE HAD BEEN CALLING THAT POOR GIRL THE WORD AND HE KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO GO TO THE PRESS AND GIVE HIM HIS COME UPPINS.

AT LEAST YOU BIGGOTS STILL HAVE IMUS!!

IMUS WATCH YOUR IN THE MIDDLE OF CHANGING INTO A WAREWOLF UGLY WHITE FACE AND KEEP IT SHUT. YOU WILL BE GIVING SOME OF THAT 20 MILLION YOU SCARED CBS INTO SETTLING WITH YOU ON TO THAT RUTGERS GIRL WHO IS SUING YOU FOR DEFAMATION.

THE DOG IS NEXT TO BE SUED DEFAMATION AND LIBEL!!

Michael

We all Black and White have used racial slurs.
Names don't matter as long as you believe in equal rites for all.
If i had children i would feel as dog did. I do believe i would have acted
similar to him.
I'd like to hear what goes down behind closed doors of Al Sharpton
He is as racist as they come.
More power to ya DOG
Free speech is our RITE.
Michael A

Dyna ™

I hope A&E rethinks this. It's a shame if they cancel that show. Ice heads would rejoice. I think this is just another score for the idiot Tucker (rhymes with f----r). He gets back at Dad anyway he can, seems to me. Time to write him out the will, Dog!

Mark

I get so sick and tired of hearing blacks and their whining.. you can go into schools and hear "N^^^^ you my dawg g" or "that teacher hates N^^^", or "!@#!@ thats a fine n^^^^" and its no big deal.. a white guy says it in a private conversation, and its the "worst racial thing ever"... you blacks who bite into this crap need to get over yourselves or get back into the fields because all your doing is bringing the country down with your petty whining

LIZ'S SON

I am finished with the A & E network , which I refer to now as the "A**whole and EAt**** network. They are worst than " Dog and Boobs" I mean beth:)..They said they were wrong and you don't out right cancell the show...So long ratings the boycott of your low class network is on....Chaz in cali so you know who said it...

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

Good riddance to white trash and a stupid show. Wow, tracking down wife beaters and dopers ON AN ISLAND!!!! FASCINATING! And that fabulously attractive family, especially the trailerpark tub-o-lard mom!!! Tube-top-tastic, that bitch.
See ya in the pound, dog.

RonDog

My momma told me if you ain't got something nice to say then zip it!!

draya

I'd love to know who these "perfect people" are that never lose their cool and always refrain from using uncomplimentary words. Be careful not to judge or you'll be next.