Dog Leashed -- A&E Pulls "Bounty Hunter"

11/2/2007 6:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Things keep getting worse for America's favorite bounty hunter, just days after a taped hate-filled tirade was released.

A&E has now pulled "Dog the Bounty Hunter" from the air indefinitely. "In evaluating the circumstances of the last few days, A&E has decided to take `Dog The Bounty Hunter' off the network's schedule for the foreseeable future," the network said in a statement Friday. "We hope that Mr. Chapman continues the healing process that he has begun."

Officials for the network said the series, one of the network's top-rated programs, has not been canceled. Yet.

jrichter

good!!!!

crymeariver

write the network bring dog chapman back

Ya Think

I still think A&E knew about Dog's use of the "N" word long before this ever came to light. I'm sure the camera crews that follow him around heard that word being used. And I'm sure the production and film editing crews have had to bleep out that word on more than one occasion. A&E is just jumping on the bandwagon now that Dog's bigotry has become public knowledge. Bill Kurtis and his A&E network are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

KailuaGirl

Dog never helped anyone but himself. He bails out ice heads for the money and they're back on the streets smoking more ice. I live in Hawai'i and see how the system works. These people need jail to clean up and clear their minds a little. He gets them out in less then a day. How is that helping? The people he hunts down are people he put back on the streets in the first place! I'm glad A&E cut his show. He showed the world who he really is on that tape.

Trace

Reality Check??

WHAT MOMENT WAS HE CAUGHT UP IN?????

The woman in question doesn't seem to have ethical or moral issues that were being questioned OR identified - JUST THE COLOR OF HER SKIN IS WRONG!!!!

AGAIN WTF was he CAUGHT UP IN OTHER THAN RACISM????

noitall

All you morons who consider this "racism"...........talk to me when they have

WHITE COLLEGE REUNION WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!

OCD

To #52 jr

To be honest, I'm going to sit back and think about that one for a while and watch what shakes out. I'd like to know more about why the Feds were watching O.J. and where they came up with their insider. If he wasn't under surveilance for something in particular and if the Feds were scattershooting at him, then I'd say the Feds overstepped their boundaries.

Do I think O.J. was guilty the first time around? Hell, yeah I do.

But, personally, I think if you're going after someone, you'd better go after them for something they actually did....and you'd better do it clean.

I don't like O.J., but I don't like the smell of this, either.

Sparticus

Dog was right . There is a difference between black people and N-word. Ask any black person and they will tell you. The "n -word" in their community f-up everything. They cant have block parties are any community event without them trying to shoot up the place!! . They have no respect for anyone .They don't want to educate themselves! They are like a flees on a dog trying to latch on and suck it dry.They want people to make excuses for them, because of their skin color. Yet, they are lazy and want people to cover for them(n-word not black people). Christ Rock said it best. " there are black people than there are n-word" Dog was talking about the n-word people and not a race! It's like when my granddad say"don't marry white trash"! same difference!

not a dog fan

People need to mind their own business. If he wasnt talking to you then how does it affect you? He should be able to say whatever he wants to in a private coversation.

mANDY

OK LISTEN UP. HAS ANYBODY THOUGHT HOW FUNNY IT IS THAT THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A PRIVATE CONVERSATION BUT HOW FUNNY HOW THE SON RECORDED THE CONVERSATION? HAS ANYBODY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT?AND ALSO, YOU CANNOT COMPARE DOG TO IMUS. IMUS CHOSE TO EXPRESS HIS RACIAL COMMENTS ON THE RADIO FOR HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO HEAR. DOG EXPRESSED HIS TO WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS ONLY 1 PERSON....HIS SON. IS IT RIGHT WHAT HE SAID?NO. BUT IS HE ENTITLED TO HIS THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS? OF COURSE HE IS LIKE WE ALL ARE. UNFORTUNATELY WHEN WE GET MAD MOST OF THE TIME WE SAY THINGS WE DONT EVEN MEAN BUT WE SAY THEM TO HURT THE OTHER PERSON. I WOULD HAVE FELT DIFFERENT IF HE SAID HIS COMMENTS ON THE SHOW OR TV OR RADIO BUT HE SAID HIS COMMENTS IN A PRIVATE CONVERSATION THAT UNFORTUNATELY ARE NOT PRIVATE ANYMORE. DO NOT CANCEL HIS SHOW ON SOMETHING HE SAID IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

WAYNE

DOG S STILL THE MAN....EVERY ONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION...AND SHOULD NOT BE PUNISHED FOR THAT....

just wondering

..OCD...hahaha...I hear ya!!...I have no clue what #35 was talking abt!!..just curious if u had any thoughts on that , YET!!...I'll keep tuning in and wait and see..thanks!

Barack

Let's hold back on the kudos for A&E. Dog, once again his words, stated that they used
the "n" word all of the time in their office. The A&E camera crew and producers filmed
them in that very office for years now. Do you honestly believe that "they" never heard
them speak in that manner? I believe the A&E staff did. But, due to the magic of
editing, we the public never did. A&E are phony, baloney. A&E is the REAL story here
and some investigative journalist should delve into it. Perhaps, Geraldo???

Anonymous2u

I am shocked and saddened that A&E has forgotten that this is a free country.

Dog's conversation, a private phone conversation at that, was ILLEGALLY taped and soldto the media.

What one does in the privacy of their own home should be allowed, no matter how strange, bad, unethical it may be.

Dog needs to stop apologizing and start speaking out on the fact that he is being punished because HIS privacy and HIS legal rights were invaded!

sandyduncansglasseye

Dog for president!!!!! We need people like you!