Seinfeld to King: "Do You Know Who I Am?"

11/3/2007 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's hard to tell when comedian Jerry Seinfeld is joking and when he's serious, but he looked a bit perturbed when Larry King mixed up his details about Jerry's classic show. What's the deal with that?

On Thursday's "Larry King Live," the King asked Jerry if "Seinfeld" was canceled back in the day, and Jerry seemed genuinely shocked that Larry (his "Bee Movie" co-star) didn't know. "You think I got canceled?" Jerry shot back. "=I was the number one show on television=, Larry ... 75 million viewers in the last episode." Clearly, Larry is not master of his domain.

As Larry played it off and went to commercial, Jerry threw in one last zinger: "Can we get a resume in here for me for Larry to go over?" Zing!

jake

I'm with Larry on this. Seinfeld=Boring, formulaic, lowest common denominator. George Carlin without anything interesting to say.

Glisten Garbor

What an ego! That show was hit because of the ensemble cast and great writers, certainly NOT because of Jerry alone.

Lor

Jerry is obviously joking. He's LAUGHING.
I agree though. I'm only 19, and even though I was young when Seinfeld went off the air, I knew it wasn't cancelled. It was HUGE news when Jerry stopped doing the show.
It's one thing to want a "spontaneous" interview, but check your facts Larry!

sickofBrit

Jerry was kidding , he was just giving Larry a hard time ,
I thought it was funny , Jerry was being funny at Larry's expense, get it ??? Chill out people !

brown

LOL that IS Hilarious, just arrived from the BEE movie and can now see this interview was planned, a BEE played by Larry himself also gets ripped by Barry (seinfeld as a bee). LOL

melt

she was on her honeymoon???? wow thats horrible gold digging b$$tch

BulldogNYC

The stunned expression on Seinfeld's face is so interesting. Did an alien rip its way out of Larry King's chest? Seinfeld's a talented, hugely successful fellow, but he seems to take his place in television history quite seriously. Do really famous people inevitably lose their sense of humility?

joeschmoe

Seinfeld is a bit of an egoist, for sure, But Larry has proven clueless on more than one occasion. C'mon Larry, get just a FEW facts in order before the show. And Seinfeld, you should've had a little more tact.

woo

dumb larry, funny jerrry.

JT

I can tell you all one thing is that Mr. King probably snapped Stienfeld back for being a impervious little shwantz to him on-air. Thing is JerryBubby could have handled it alittle better with alittle more consideration toward Larry King. Not everyone is a rocket scientist like you, ya smuck.

But then everything I hear about JerryBubby is that is is a prick to work for or be around. Mebbee it is about time people forgot about him and the "Much ado about nothing" TV series. OK Emphasis on YEARS AGO!

BEE MOVIE?? F that, I pass.

Dave

Jerry is over confident especially since an old gf of his was interviewed and she talked about how bad his breath always was....she said it smelled like "egg salad". OMG......now that's disgusting.

The Marian Movement

Darn those neuralizers Jerry. Seems you scientologists have OD'ed on them.

Before y'all wiped out our memories you may have wanted to get the media to wear those dark glasses so at least they remember who you are.

Susan

Larry, it's long past time to retire. Your questions were stupid. That was almost as bad as Heather Mills saying on your show that she never heard of the Beatles. Start taking Gingkoba..it will help your short term memory.

Terry

Larry showing signs of age would forget who he is interviewing if not for his notes and Jerry knew that lol. I found it funny.

POSITIVE DONA

JERRY DOESN'T WATCH LARRY.
LARRY DIDN'T WATCH SEINFELD.
OBVIOUSLY! WE ALL KNEW LIZ WANTED RICHARD BACK. WHEN DOING A PLAY WITH HIM--LARRY ASKED LIZ, HOW SHE LIKED HIS NEW WIFE. HE ASKS PARIS HOW HER BFF, NICHOLE RITCHIE IS. LARRY IS A LITTLE MORE CLUELESS THAN THE AVERAGE MALE ,EVEN .I'M SURE IF HE EVER HAS KIM, HE'LL ASK IF SHE STILL DOESN'T HAVE THE LOVEJONES FOR ALEC. DEAR, LARRY! HERE IS MY HALLOWEEN VIDEO TO 30 ROCK, THE IRISH, AND NYC!