A Week in the Thirty Mile Zone 10/28 - 11/3

11/4/2007 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It was a wacky Halloween week in the Thirty Mile Zone, as Dog the Bounty Hunter gave mullets a bad name, Steve Urkel got wild in Las Vegas, and Justin Timberlake and Adrian Grenier showed off their lovely lumps!

Paris wore a familiar striped outfit, Liz Hurley flaunted her hot body, Jake Gyllenhaal got slap-happy, Suri Cruise's father struck a questionable pose, and Amy Winehouse went hiveless!

That's not all! Click on in to check out this week's best pics!

Not enough? Check out the best from last week!

mesohorny

FIRST!!! BBBIIITTTCCCHHHEEESSS!!!!!!!

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

Aw, you suck!!!! :-p~@ hehehe Slow week in "the zone", eh? I wanna do Meg Oliver [Up To The Minute (CBS News)] up the ass. I bet my long, fat, hard rod would come out all creamy brown when I'm finished.

CELEBRITIES

Halle looks identical to the way she looked in 1986 when she was 1st runner up in the Miss USA Universe Pageant - and a few months later the Winner of the Miss USA world.

If you don't belive it - check out those videos on YouTube. We are talking about 21 years ago

john

FOURTH!!!! BBBBIIIITTTTCCCCHHHHEEEESSSS!!!!

nonnie

Tom Cruise looks like a midget beside Katie Holmes with the spike heels she is wearing. I didn't realize Tom was only 5'7"---He should at least get a different hair cut as his 'bowl' cut with bangs accentuates his beak nose. Suri is adorable.

name withheld

Laura Bush makes me want to puke.

Michael

I would question the sexual orientation of the TMZ staffer who had a problem with Hayden's legs. Thats un-airbrushed goodness right there.....

rudewaitress

Whores, no-talents and has-beens...another week in entertainment.

celebrity.web.net

omg omg omgom gomgomgogm
click click click,
i can't wait

MelGibson

I would do her so hard it wood ( GET IT? ) wreck her big time.!!! in a good way.

Darlene

Mariah really needs to take another LONG NAP, she isfar from all that she wishes she could be. Did I hear RETIRE?

avik

tjis is a very good site.
send flowers n gifts all over Japan,visit www.JapanFloristShop.com

Busted Celebrity

Mariah is still hot as ever we love her naughty stuff very much! LOL

CHEERS,
BUSTED CELEBRITY

CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980

I CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980
I HAVE TO YOU PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981
TO NEVER DIE
AND YOU PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981
HAVE TO ME CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980
TO NEVER DIE IN THIS GREAT ETERNAL FABLE
ETERNAL LOVE

yvdfx

QUOTE: I wanna do Meg Oliver [Up To The Minute (CBS News)] up the ass. I bet my long, fat, hard rod would come out all creamy brown when I'm finished.

OH MY GOD, THATS ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING !..............................................................................................................................................(the fact I cant be the FIRST that is)
That bitch is so totally hot, I'D LOVE TO BE UP HER ASS !

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments