Britney's Really, Really, Really Bad Timing

11/4/2007 4:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears, Mark Vincent KaplanSo Britney Spears and K-Fed's lawyer walk into a bar ... no, it's not the beginning of a joke.

Our spies were there when Uber-lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan was at the bar at the Four Seasons Hotel in Bev Hills at around 6:30 last night, when guess who walked in -- Britney, Alli Sims and Brit's manager, Sam Lufti. Imagine her shock when she came face-to-face with the man who engineered the custody miracle for K-Fed -- in a bar!!

As the stunned trio faced Kaplan, the barrister said, "Nothing to worry about. I'm not on duty." With that, Brit and Co. walked out. BTW, she wasn't drinking.

One more thing -- there's a hot rumor that K-Fed is doing "Oprah" -- mind out of gutter please -- her show. It's not true.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Glad

Leave Brit along. Damn!!!!

AngryMan

#52

How do you make the leap that heshe is Black?? There are other races that could make that dumb ass comment!!

defender of the femme

This was no accident. Like one of the first commenters posted, this was a hotel bar Britney was known to frequent. However, I'd take it one step farther and say he KNEW she was going there that night. He wanted to be there to cause her distress, simply from seeing him. I never would've believed such a thing possible, but when I had lit. with nasty people, with loads of dough, I was constantly harassed and stalked. The lawyers for the other party were always turning up at dance clubs I went to, before or after me, and they knew what I was doing and where I was going. I found out later that a "friend" I thought was real was actually working for the other side. Totally real. I didn't find out for years, i was so disbelieving. But there were all these leaks and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Also, I believe they taped my conversations. Not like, legally with a phone tap, but bugged the place. The party I was up against had a lot to lose. I don't think it's any different with brit. They know she deserves and will get custody back, and maybe even full in the future, so they will stay on her. When I saw the lawyers at clubs I went to, sometimes they were there, at a place lawyers do NOT go to (i mean, a real dive), and everyone was wearing jeans and tops, but this one guy would show up in his suit and just sit there and watch me. Totally creepy. It happened a LOT. Also, in grocery stores. I think the point was to harass me in public places by just being there, knowing I would KNOW something was up, and yet they could tell anyone else it was a coincidence and if I said something, I sounded nuts and paranoid. But they knew that if they showed up wherever I went, I would get the message that they knew where I was going. So, I had to face them when I was trying to get a break from the situation and wanted a night on the town, and they also got to freak me out by showing they would follow me at will. I really hope Britney gets this message, or clues into the other people who notice this, and doesn't get upset but just accepts it for what it is. She has to know these people don't play by the rules. A lot of money, and inheritance money through the kids, is at stake, not to mention, I believe the religious upbringing of the kids, and these guys will do whatever it takes. They don't rely on their brains. They rely on strategy, harassment, and carefully construct situations to emotionally wreck others and put them in their pocket. They will bug a place, and put people in to act as "assistants" or friends. The "friend" I had, was really, really, good. I was suspicious a few times, and later, started catching on, but she was World's Greatest Actress and had her part down pat. Towards the end, she got sloppy and I found out for sure, but it was only after their mission was accomplished. I have a story to tell, and I'm writing on my blog. It will take awhile to get to this part, because I'm going in chronological order. But, here's a warning to the politically connected or rich, or those who become involved with politics or money...the corruption in the justice system here is prevalent, but it's insidious and discreet. Americans, for all their "show me the money", "put it in writing", direct style, with seeming nonchalance and an "All I wanna do is have some fun" attitude, have a subset of people who know the loopholes and laugh as they devise ways to screw others. In America, it's a bigger no-no, so there is greater incentive to not get caught. The general public won't have it.

anonymous

kc...I have went to bars with friends and I don't drink at all.

anonymous

Hora...meal ticket ?? wtf are you talking about now dumbass !!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12