Britney's Really, Really, Really Bad Timing

11/4/2007 4:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears, Mark Vincent KaplanSo Britney Spears and K-Fed's lawyer walk into a bar ... no, it's not the beginning of a joke.

Our spies were there when Uber-lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan was at the bar at the Four Seasons Hotel in Bev Hills at around 6:30 last night, when guess who walked in -- Britney, Alli Sims and Brit's manager, Sam Lufti. Imagine her shock when she came face-to-face with the man who engineered the custody miracle for K-Fed -- in a bar!!

As the stunned trio faced Kaplan, the barrister said, "Nothing to worry about. I'm not on duty." With that, Brit and Co. walked out. BTW, she wasn't drinking.

One more thing -- there's a hot rumor that K-Fed is doing "Oprah" -- mind out of gutter please -- her show. It's not true.

just wondering

....I'm not for or against anyone, but don't for one second think K-Fed hasn't been ADVISED STRONGLY to keep his mug out of the press!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...his $$$ r running out as well so he can't party it up in Vegas every weekend either!!!..or he'd be there in a heartbeat...he is staying focused on the almightly $$$$$$$$....he is following his attorneys advice...unlike Britney..that is why so many resigned.

The main thing for the sisters out there is that K Fed & his lawyer ruled - got the money & kids & whole 9 yards - let that be a lesson to you liberal Dems.

Studly

My boyfriend just messed me over and costed me alot of money, I hate KFed!

crackerkiller

dumb white dog smelling bitch

BRITTNAY IS A JOKKKEEE

OMG # 19 Christy.......YOU ARE SO RIGHT.....GREAT COMMENT..So wish that stupid bitch would read all of this

I agree K Fed is no scholar - but he has a winning lawyer & winning stay at home mainly attitude - Shar Jackson says he is a wonderful dad - so Brit is the big flake.

just wondering

...for now...minus the $'s....only pennies to that multi-millionairess..

HIstorically women have scammed their way to husband riches & custody of kids - so it is wonderful to see K Fed get his & I just know women love the equality of that!

Brenda

If Britney was in a bar at 6:30 p.m., that has to have meant she didn't have her kids on Saturday night. I can't imagine she would have left her children home with a nanny when she get so little time with them. Any mother would stay home until they were in bed.
Right?

just wondering

.. " Q"...at least u appear to be acknowleging that he is ATTEMPTING to SCAM his ex's riches and custody of their children..

Ankh

She really is a self-centered B**CH! She does not need to have any more children in her life time! Poor boys! Such a BAD mommy! Thank God for K-fed and Nannies!

Gassy Jockey

Aren't the odds of bumping into Brit in any random bar in L.A. close to 50/50? Even at 6:30 p.m.?

"jr" - point well taken - I am no K Fed fan but he seems to be an adequate dad & makes the kids a priority whereas it seems Brit is self destructive enough to harm kids.

mickey lou

K-jerks lawyer should be ashamed of himself!

just wondering

"Q".....for Brits well being i hope she grows up soon and heeds some advice before she loses her kids for good...that would be sad for them...I still belive 100% K-Fed is more interested long term in the $$$$$ though...I have posted many times that " money is the root of all evil "....wish all well though and hope for a happy outcome!!