Britney's Really, Really, Really Bad Timing

11/4/2007 4:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears, Mark Vincent KaplanSo Britney Spears and K-Fed's lawyer walk into a bar ... no, it's not the beginning of a joke.

Our spies were there when Uber-lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan was at the bar at the Four Seasons Hotel in Bev Hills at around 6:30 last night, when guess who walked in -- Britney, Alli Sims and Brit's manager, Sam Lufti. Imagine her shock when she came face-to-face with the man who engineered the custody miracle for K-Fed -- in a bar!!

As the stunned trio faced Kaplan, the barrister said, "Nothing to worry about. I'm not on duty." With that, Brit and Co. walked out. BTW, she wasn't drinking.

One more thing -- there's a hot rumor that K-Fed is doing "Oprah" -- mind out of gutter please -- her show. It's not true.

tax junkie

I want to shave my head,,,ignore my kids... show my P@##$% and get cheap extentioms...and gain 40 lbs....Hi Im Britney Spears!!!! YALLLLLL!! Cuz I got CLASS!!!

tax junkie

"Just Like A Prayer"....YOU BLEW IT!!!! To Bad SOO Soo SAD!!!!! YOUR A LOOSER BRIT!!!

He's just another Idiot

Christy, are you K-Dud or Shar? If neither, you sound like you could use a little treatment yourself, along with learning how to spell. Why are you so mad at Britney? Her life is none of your business. Get a hobby, you moron. Are you bored tonight in the trailer park?

tax junkie

# 90..just to let you know....I do enjoy in the miserable things that happen in th tabs...thanks for the spelling tips also...I am a little bored...but i thank you for the comment...

tax junkie

I also own my house ...and it worth ...7 digits...so Britney me off!!!

He's just another Idiot

Christy must be posting from Prison or the Psycho Ward.

tax junkie

guess what...chisty...is ....

tax junkie

you would all like to WHO IS CHRISTY?????

jbird

True adults could have co-existed, but then again seeing how Brit shouldnt be drinking...

Suzy St. Augustine

TMZ - Britney's album is a "Hit" and it's time for your reporters to take a "hike". Heather Mills is giving insane interviews and you are ignoring her! What gives? As far as Kevin's lawyer, Uber-lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan, he knows his high salary is being paid by Britney. Kevin's money comes from Britney. All these blood sucking leeches are after her money and you are helping them by stalking every move she makes. All of you are parasites!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Stump, #82 - great idea!!!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Christy is kzit'st hore (spelling mistakes intentional).

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Hello? Anbody out there? I can't see anyone? I can't hear anyone? Hello? Hello?

just wondering

.Joe #85...that was wonderful to read and all TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!...so many haters on this blog...not alot with compassion, so refreshing to read!!!!!!..

Studly

It was no coincidence Kaplan was at the bar he knew Britney was at the four seasons we all knew it.
Please people for my sake, try to figure this out for me I gotta know-He knew she was there. Why was he there too?