Katie Finishes Marathon, Thetan Level Remains the Same

11/4/2007 7:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katie Holmes ran the 26.2 miles of the New York City Marathon today, but that still wasn't far enough to outdistance herself from hubby.

Cruise was waiting at the finish line for Katie, along with the couple's Scientolotot, Suri. Katie finished the marathon with a time of 5:29:58 -- good enough for 34,195th place. Looks like she'll have to audit the marathon again next year.

stolto morta

Yeah.... I was just wondering what ever beame of the two adopted kids that were paraded around endlessly when they were engagd......???? Did they lose thier shelf life of interest?
I thought they were all one big happy family?

CHANNELL1655

I THINK KATIE HAS AN EATTING DISORDER. SHE LOOKS REALLY BAD.

windy

the adopted kids still got mommy and da drug addicted step daddy.

windy

her boobs don't hurt cuz of da electric shocks they give her at da scientology center.

who dat

Here is the REAL STORY:

Kevin Johnson will be thinking of his half-brother Christopher Reeve as he winds his way along the five boroughs of the New York City Marathon.

Johnson, who considers Reeve his "sports companion, mentor and hero," will join 56 other runners Sunday on Team Reeve, which is raising $300,000 for the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation.

It's one of scores of charity teams participating in the marathon, including Team LIVESTRONG for the Lance Armstrong Foundation. In addition, more than 5,000 runners are expected to raise $13 million for official ING New York City Marathon charities.

windy

her boobs already sag from suri sucking on them.

LTS

I don't care if it is a "fast walk" time. It is an admirable feat. I wouldn't want to walk 26 miles thank you very much.

Seriously Kate...wear a bra. Gravity is gravity and saggy is saggy, no matter how minimally endowed one is. You won't be 20 something forever.

Julie G.

FOR FIBIKER POST NUMBER 2; YOU MADE THE STUPID COMMENT. RUNNERS WITH ALL DIFFERENT RELIGIONS ARE ALLOWED TO PARTIPCATE IN ANY MARATHONS. THEY ARE STILL HUMAN BEINGS LIKE US. WHAT DOES RUNNING DO WITH THE RELIGIONS ITSELF? I AM A CHRISTIAN AND GOES TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY AND TO THE WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY CLASS IN THE MIDDLE OF WEEK. DOES THAT MAKES ME A BAD PERSON TO PARTICIPATE INTO THE MARATHON IF I AM
INTERESTED IN? I DON'T THINK SO. I WOULD BE HAPPY FOR YOU IF YOUR
RUNNING IN IT, I WOULD NOT BE INTERESTED IN WHAT BELIEF YOU HAVE.
RELIGIONS AND RUNNING ARE TWO DIFFERENT ISSUES! GOD IS BLESSED TO
HAVE ALL OF DIVERSITY (LIBERALS, DEMOCRATS, AND REPUBLICANS WITH
THEIR RELIGIONS )PEOPLE TO RUN IN ONE LARGE GROUP OF ANY MARATHON
AND DO SOMETHING FOR THEMSELVES. PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU TYPE DOWN.

Shell

Thanks for the laugh moveover00!

Brenda

Look at it this way: it's 5 1/2 hours she didn't have to spend with Tom. Why do you think she's always on those 14 hour flights from L.A. to Germany? If I were her, I wouldn't do anything to improve my time.

Mrs. Harvey Levin

That's not a GPS unit on her wrist, it is an E-Meter!!!!!!

lise

gain some weight for god sake

windy

who has that much time to run. get a job katie.

CLH

The rules said no head phones were allowed.. Like her husband she doesnt follow the rules..

windy

who has time to run that much. get a job katie.