Britney: I'm Tannin', So I'll Park Where I Want!

11/5/2007 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears may have several different maladies, but being physically handicapped isn't one of them.

But that didn't stop the popwreck from parking her car in a handicapped spot in front of a tanning salon in North Hollywood on Saturday.

When mama needs to get her tan on, she can't be bothered with signs!

LightsAreOnButNobodysHome

allrighty....this ticks me off. I am disabled. This REALLY ticks me off. This is like a slap in the face. nuff said.

ipizzl

Wow she needed to g

John

Someone punch holes in her tires next time!

Click HERE please.

FREE what's left of your brain.

slomoe

Hey viv---Last time I checked, they don't ---carted cars off to jail?! You sound very intelligent, must be a big TMZ fan.

Karen

She has got to be one of the stupidest person on earth... if she knows that every decision she makes ends up on tabloid news why does she continue to step foot outside her house? It woulnd't be a problem if she didnt break the law every five seconds, but in her case she should just go to the woods dig a hole and bury herself in it!

reality

i guess being a skanky, used up, white trash whore is considered a handicap......

foof

she is getting away with way too much. The judge had better come down hard on her. I think he's being way too lenient. Did you see her with her kids? The whore is more interested in her red bulls than her kids. my mom is handicapped and this is un excuseable.

Kool

You people act like she's the only one who has parked in the handicapped spot before.

Lou Lou

Further proof that she cares about no one but herself.

MelGibson

Time to key the benz- WHAT A DUMB BITCH!!!

goldenpixie

I hope she got a nice fat ticket for that one! The nerve of anyone that isn't handicapped to park in a place that's reserved for someone who has a problem walking or otherwise getting around! This girl really does seem to think she's above law all the way around. What color is the sky in her world?

MAMA jugs TO you

LEAVE HER ALONE,

DON'T YALL KNOW SHE SHE WENT THROUGH A DIVORCE

LEAVE HER ALONE, { HEAVY SOBBING, HEAVY, HEAVY SOBBING }

JUST LEAVE HER ALONE

SHE CAN'T HELP IT, EVERYONE IS ALWAYS PICKING ON HER

LEAVE HER ALONE { SOBBING HYSTERICALLY }

ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS BASHING HER ---- JUST LEAVE HER ALONE ------ OR YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME

LEAVE HER ALONE ( sniffling, crying, wailing, ppppplease leave her alone )

anthonysdreamgirl**

HAHAHA! You go, Britney. Screw those handicapped people, and keep making TMZ posters irate. I, for one, think it's funny the way people take you so personally and get so mad...

divalasvegas

What a selfish PIG! She really has no comprehension of her actions affecting other people. I guess when you think the whole world revolves around you, the little people are the ones who suffer because of it. I also LOVE how her car is apparently not licensed, notice the lack of a license plate on the rear of her car. Guess she loves going to court, because not only did she park in a handicapped space, we also are looking at failure to register a vehicle, driving an improperly licensed vehicle and I would love to know if she has insurance. She's looking at about $1500-$2000 in fines.