Britney: I'm Tannin', So I'll Park Where I Want!

11/5/2007 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears may have several different maladies, but being physically handicapped isn't one of them.

But that didn't stop the popwreck from parking her car in a handicapped spot in front of a tanning salon in North Hollywood on Saturday.

When mama needs to get her tan on, she can't be bothered with signs!

Alana Joy

With all her handlers, assistants, lawyers... no one stops her from doing this stuff. Britney, when will you realize you are making other people money when you screw up? They WANT you to! Stand on your own two feet! Enough already! Wow...

CoutureCult dot com, or click my name!

xo

cooky

self center little girl, do everyone a favor and jsut go away

cubanita

I bet she left her kids & the court appointed monitor in the car. The woman is sitting there in the handicapped space, writing her notes to the judge.

just wondering

..I have no respect for all those who own fake permits, and the people around the country who have no handicaps, but when I see someone like her who KNOIWS she is being photographed and she STILL parts there, well that is beyond words I can type!!!!!!!!!. .I can hear her excuses though,," oh the paparazzi", BUY a Frikken Tanning Bed already...u can't possibly have filled up ur mansion!!!!!!!!!!!!

hannah montana fan

TOW HER

somebody

Does mental retardation count as a handicap ???

Lisa

I certainly hope someone gives the North Hollywood PD a heads up on this picture, and that they mail her a ticket for it. She'll just pay it, but ya gotta keep that city revenue up, and to be fair, she's got to pay up!!!

hannah montana fan

K fed must love all thedirt he get on her , hope the cops where call

Inspector Gadget

Have you considered she might be illiterate?

It's obvious she's dumber than a box of rocks. And she comes from those poor, poor southern schools so...why not illiterate on top of everything else?

Get over it

Not everyone who has a handicap permit has a visible handicap. Some look normal but walking long distances can put too much stress on their heart or possibly they have other issues. Known a few people like this. Maybe people think it is acceptable since their are parking issues but it isnt. She could have parked elsewhere or done what every other citizen with morals does...find another parking space! I am sure she could have paid a pap to go wash it while she tanned.

slomoe

Sweetiegirl, are you totally illiterate?

Really now

Montana Mike needs to check himself into the psych ward. Dude you can't be using this website or any other for that matter offering to physically damage Britney Spears so that she is eligible for handicap parking and suggesting that she should be murdered. That is just going way overboard.

George Clooney is a Pu$$y

Can't the mentally handicap park there too? I'm this dumb bit*h has to know that she is going to be followed by poppers taken her pics and see her parked in an illegal spot.
This dumb a$$ just can't help but screw up.

OCD

*thud* *thud*

Why? Why? Why?

You're not helping yourself at all here.

BLINKING !!

How many of you do that....raise your hand or how many who have a handicap sign for someone in the family but use it to park thier cars just to walk better than me..ALOT of you do it....quit acting like Saints when you know most who comment on here or either stealing time from thier jobs to chat or time from their children. Hell I'd go as far as to say MOST of you are lonely fat PEOPLE WHO GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN PAST judgement ON OTHERS..look in the mirror