Fully Grown Woman

11/5/2007 4:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 31-year-old devout Evangelical Christian and mother-of-three turned up at a tennis gala in Boca Raton, Fla. on Saturday. Holy moly!
Candace Cameron
Candace has been married for 11 years to former NHL player Valeri Bure and likes to blog about the Lord on her website.

HoHoHO

Evangelical Jesus Freaks are hilarious.

Chloe

All the people calling her a Jesus Freak. So what if she and her brother are into religion. All these young people look up to Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, these people are freaks. Britney should not be a parent. Candace is a real inspiration, I don't ever remember ever reading anything bad about her or Kirk. They were not druggies, in and out of rehab. They actually take care of their children. They are living a good life and it shows in them both. I think she looks beautiful....I use to watch Full House and loved the show, it was a true family show.

D Sly

I grew up with people with similar views to the camerons and Lisa Whelchel, (my apologies for any typos, the keyboard is acting up). I find that a lot of people that think like that are very dangerous when they want to tell their views. From what I have seen Candace doesn't seem to have that lovely judge all that are different from me quality about her that so many fundamentalists have. I grew up in an evangelical/fundamentalist home, and it was not a pleasant place to be at times, and I still have nightmares about some of the things my "good christian stepfather" had us do behind closed doors, like being forced to watch apocolyptic videos at age 7 (not unlike the left behind series that Kirk starred in) with the threat that if we weren't good, that we would be left behind like that separated from everyone we loved forever. I don't mind christianity as a whole, but I view extremeism in any religion as something very dangerous.

I'll step off my soapbox now.

D.

PS I do hope that Candace has more sense with her kids, even if they are a little overzealous on the evangelical end, there is a difference between overzealous and creepy (her brother and his wife and litter strike me as creepy and I don't know why, probably the Left Behind movies he was a major part of)

P

some people are so disgusting, calling somebody a freak just because they are living their lives the way they want to.

Wes

"4. crazy jesus freak

Posted at 1:41PM on Nov 5th 2007 by Stevorino..."

Yeah! Ain't it great???

ZphiB07

Jesus Freak or no Jesus Freak she was a great actress while she was younger and maybe some more people who act need to be Jesus freaks because it seems those are the ones who are not in trouble with the law or have some type of drinking or drug problem.

So God Bless you DJ you rock and continue to do what you do and continue to spread the word of God. : D

MAERLIN65

A beautiful woman. Be she a devout christian or otherwise, and mindful of all who want to push their beliefs, one way or the other, she must be one helluva woman. she has her children, her family and her life intact. How many of us can say that. Kepp it up the good work Candace, and bless you.
Sincerely, One hardcore blogger......

Charlene Reagan

Casey , My daughter also went to school with Candance. Great Family

ewka64

What a wonderful story. We all need Jesus. He died for us. So glad she accepts Him as her Lord and Savior.

Wes

"... 54. Too bad she turned into a psycho-Christian freak like her brother.

Posted at 4:22PM on Nov 5th 2007 by shojua..."

Too Bad?

That's her redeeming Grace.

jack

I would like to spread her like cheese on a Ritz cracker!

crazee

Sorry, her eyes have always been blue, just like her brother's.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

She's beautiful. :) Apparently on the INSIDE too (where it counts!)

Steve

She never was that hot, just goes to show ya what age does,,,DAMN

ImissAnna

I had the pleasure of meeting her this year and having breakfast with her. She is as beautiful in this picture as she is in person. That is her real hair and she has had no surgery! Yes, she loves the Lord but who doesn't? She actually didn't talk about Jesus when I met her. We asked her questions about Full House and her movies and her private life. I will always treasure that time I had with her because I grew up watching her on tv. She should be appluded on how she has lived her life unlike her co-star Jodi Sweetin or those nasty Twins.......