Nicky-O Hotel a No-Go

11/5/2007 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The South Beach hotel that entreprenheiress Nicky Hilton had hoped to reinvent is now bankrupt and heading to the auction block. No rooms at the inn!
Nicky Hilton
After a failed conversion to condos, a federal judge has ordered the oceanfront Breakwater and Edison properties be sold to the highest bidder to satisfy a mortgage and penalty debt of $60 million! Paris's lil' sis signed a licensing deal last year to turn the 95-room complex into a boutique hotel with news tickers in the elevators, a signature scent and a $5000-a-night penthouse designed by Roberto Cavalli.

"I've been around hotels my whole life," she told People in July 2006. "I know a good hotel when I see one."

Or not.

ks

1st?

eyeamtym

i love niki she is sooooooooooooooooooooo hot

meltz11

Any education to back that up or just a famous last name?

wasted days and wasted nights

Who wants a NEWS TICKER in the elevator? I want MUSIC in the elevator, like that gentle version of Life in the Fast Lane, lol.

Dark Knight

Stick to showing up at parties and getting paid for it. That's all you and your useless sister are good for. The two of you have the un-midas touch when it comes to any project.

Cartman

Darling Nicky, I've spent a lot of time in strip clubs but it doesn't mean I know how to run one.

eyeamtym

yeah britney is hot too. my favs are brit niki and for some reason lindsey lohan is growing on me lately. kate moss is my all time favorite. i would give up my brand new surfboard just to meet her once.

oh yeah if your ever in miami beach eat at my friends resturant.
cheeseburger baby on washington ave
tell steph tym sent you

I dated Nicky for 4 months & yes she is a total airhead & average @ best in bed.

CELEBRITIES

News tickers in Hotels are not the same as news tickers in office buildings.

People may want to get away from bad news on vacation

Nicky knows a good watering hole & trampie sister when she finds one - that is about it.

Gypsytrill

Maybe she should go back to school and
1) finish HS or get a GED like her loser sister
2) Get a BS in Businesess
3) Get an MBA

Then, get a REAL job for a change and stop cashing in on your family's now tarnished name, and just partying...................

eyeamtym

$60M - she better lay low on this one & get dad to bail it out fast - PS - Ritz Carlton is so fabulous compared to a Hilton which is like Holiday Inn anymore.

just wondering

..what a arrogant comment...." I've been around hotels my whole life, I know a good hotel when I see one"....WHO WOULDN'T ????????????????...what a dumb comment.

5 cent

I have some ideas for this project that could just turn it around.

The middle floor should have been a party room where they could have robotic characters of the Hilton airheads dancing on the tables 24/7. The robots would lip syncing to music they didn't write or sing.

There could be one room for Paris' charity work. That would be an empty broom closet so it wouldn't take up much space.

There could be one room made completely of rubber. This would be a tribute to how bravely faced her stay in jail.

Another room would the "hall of mirrors". But, instead of mirrors, all there are a pictures of Paris so that from every angle, she can see herself with a loud speaker constantly saying "that's hot" (in her voice of course).

There could be a virtual reality room for children. In it, you would have giant displays where 5th grader kids could teach a virtual Paris how to read and write.

In the penthouse, you can "rent out" Paris herself, complete with video camera to capture the moment. 5 grand a night might be a bit much though. If you don't want to pay for the entire video, you can just buy snapshops of the "ride" in the lobby.

The lowest floor would be walk in clinic to complete the entire "Hilton" experience.

She'd sell out every night.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments