She's Coming Baaack! Rosie to MSNBC?

11/5/2007 7:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'DonnellControversial talk show hostess Rosie O'Donnell is set to return to television, this time with her own show on MSNBC, sources on both sides of the talks tell the New York Times.

According to the Times, one idea being thrown around has the former "View" babe filling the 9:00 PM slot -- directly against "Larry King Live" on CNN and "Hannity & Colmes" on FOX News. Dan Abrams currently has that slot for MSNBC, but his ratings have been less than spectacular.

NBC execs were quick to caution that no deal was in place at this time. Calls to Rosie's rep were not immediately returned.

notaceleb

TMZ, Rosie O'Donnell never was, nor never could be, a "View babe." Yeah, put Rosie on against Larry King. That's all the more "treason" to watch Larry King. Nobody watches MSNBC anyway. I watch, "Hannity and Colmes."

Barack

if only @14 -- what more do you have to hear from Rosie that we haven't already heard, ad nauseum, and via her megaphone mouth? More conspiracy theories that she can't
prove? I think she beat that horse already.

Rhonda

I will not watch it. I have no respect for her. Wish she would just go away.

Humid

UGH!! Why doesn't she just buy a deserted island and take her gay cruise ship and family and vanish!

Old Coot

Look at that photo...brings a whole new meaning to the term coyote-ugly. Gonna go try and scrub my eyes with bleach to try and make that vision go away.

Livia

she looks like she is wigging out in the photo
maybe she can give us prime time lessons on hanging upside down for depression

just wondering

...YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!

Livia

Kelli probably can't stand to have her around the house 24/7 anymore and will pay MSNBC to babysit her for a white everyday. Win Win situation of MSNBC They bleeding money since Imus was taken of the air. He was the only one with Blue Chip advertisers

Enough is Enough

Say it ain't so ! She must be pretty busy making up her BASH list as we speak ! It will never last, big, big, really big mistake MSNBC

Rockin

what a pig

Lane

They are stupid if they hire her. I certainly will boycott the whole network. Ridiculous just ridiculous.

9inch

Inside job? 911
I know your a ignorant angry lesbo but fire will weeken steel and support columns will fail.
Have you ever herd of welding.... they use a torch (fire) to melt and fuse metal together.

james

if I want to watch a fat whale on TV, I'll watch the animal channel, msnbc should know better

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Rosie O'Donnell has evolved into an egocentric jerk. She and Donald Trump are two peas in a pod. I'd enjoy never seeing either of them again.

anonymous

I forgot about the 911 stuff.. That WAs strange. I just got sick of EH & her George Bush fan club stuff. I don't agree w/ all of Rosie's ideas, but she did bring up good points about the war in Iraq. Maybe if she picks a guest she won't fight w/, it could be a good show?