She's Coming Baaack! Rosie to MSNBC?

11/5/2007 7:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'DonnellControversial talk show hostess Rosie O'Donnell is set to return to television, this time with her own show on MSNBC, sources on both sides of the talks tell the New York Times.

According to the Times, one idea being thrown around has the former "View" babe filling the 9:00 PM slot -- directly against "Larry King Live" on CNN and "Hannity & Colmes" on FOX News. Dan Abrams currently has that slot for MSNBC, but his ratings have been less than spectacular.

NBC execs were quick to caution that no deal was in place at this time. Calls to Rosie's rep were not immediately returned.

Katherine

Please rethink this. MSNBC will lose credibility as a viable news outlet. She is neither politically informed nor relevant to serious dicussion of topical subjects. How embarrasing for your serious journalists to be on the same network.

Tangie

T. Marie---What a great person you are! You can't stand Larry King, a decent, nice man, and you applaud a mean, nasty anti-American, like Rosie. Your so cool!

Cletis

I can't imagine what sort of person could be her fan, apparently she has some, but she needs to go back to the hog pen she came from. She is without talent or intelligence, and makes Britney Spears appear to be a reasonable person.

ic

I LOVE ROSIE AND SHE WILL BE A HIT...SHE WILL HAVE EVERYONE WATCHING HER...I AM NOT A FAN OF TOO MANY PEOPLE BUT ROSIE I LOVE...THE CHARITY WORK SHE DOES AND NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IS WONDERFUL AND SHE IS A GREAT MOM THIS I KNOW FOR SURE AS A FRIEND OF MINE HAS GRANDCHILDREN THAT PLAY WITH HER KIDS AND SHE ALWAYS SAYS SHE IS THE BEST...SO BRING IT ON ROSIE I WAITED LONG ENOUGH...YOUR GOING TO KICK ASS....

Gatorade Please

Come back Rosie! Your going to be awesome!

maggie mae

You lost me as a viewer when you put on the ego full of himself Dan Abrams. Now I would rather watch him than the idiot Rosie.

Nick

What a perfect fit....an Anti-American host on an Anti-American network. Who is going to be her co-host? Osama Bin Laden?

Kelli

Go Ro, it's obvious there are a lot of brain washed people here. Ro brings a different perspective to a messed up situation our government has gotten us into. Rosie said it appears that #7 could of been destroyed to cover up where the command center was located. Google wtc7 and ivaw. Read up on it. Quit buying everything everything you are told is real and have a brain to research things yourselves. What a bunch of liberal pea brains.

reality bites

BIG FAT SLOB.......she's just like OJ.......she'll NEVER go away.....and I'd like to know who the hell would waste their time watching her fat ass show.......with all the people out there and they've gotta encourage this idiot to be back on television.......

Babylove

MSNBC???? I thought she moved to the middle east or Valenzuela!!! Rosie just GO AWAY!

James

all you rosie fans are as lost as scientology fans in the end she's gonna let you down. She obviously just wan'ts the rating because anyone who truly thinks like her should be locked in a mental institute.

Ms Kris

Let the vomiting begin...........

SMOKEitUP

I HOPE SHE GOES TO MSNBS...A LOSING STATION WITH ANOTHER LOSER ON IT!!! SHE'LL BRING RATINGS LOWER THAN THEY ALREADY ARE!!! HANNITY & COLMES WILL DESTROY HER RATINGS!!!!!!! MSNBC MUST BE DESPERATE TO TRY TO RAISE THEIR RATING, BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!

ceecee

If anyone wants moola.com invites, just click my name above. I have 100 to give away.

Jason

The fact that everyone has an opinion of Rosie just proves that this show will be successfull. MSNBC is doing teh right thing and finally hires someone that makes people question things.

and to number 48 you're using quotations in the wrong context. She never said that, if you ever paid attention to what she exactly said and not what people like Hannity and Colmes and Bill O'Reilly say. She said that people should ask questions about what happened and research things on your own.

Go Rosie and I will be watching at 9pm